What kind of interactions occur betweeen people living like this?

What kind of interactions occur betweeen people living like this?

Attached: suburbs.jpg (680x510, 132.29K)

Faustian expression of American spirit. It's not something us Europeans are supposed to understand.

I imagine they're more likely to meet coincidentally online or through school or work

>What kind of interactions occur
They don't occur, that's the point.

But you're still within shouting and smelling distance. Why not just be rural then?

Serial killer brewing place

according to my dreams: incest and adultery.

in my old neighborhood we used to have meals together once every year in summer it was comfy
we'd sit on the dumpsters and the fat old guy in a wifebeater next door would make us hotdogs with chipolatas and merguez in baguettes
now in my commie block we've stopped doing it after a few years because the arabs are always ruining it
sad face

none
i have never spoken to any of my neighbors

Beyond based

Suburbs in anglo countries don't interact

I've talked to my neighbour 3 times in the last 2 years and that was only to confirm splitting the payment of a new, larger fence so I can't see into his backyard

Truly an isolating place to live

why would you want to interact with more americans than needful?

shut it cuck

Is it true that if you go for a walk in a suburb you get police called on your ass?

None
You drive to work and then drive back

Literal hell on Earth

None apart from the Neighborhood Association going from house to house reprimanding everyone whose hedge isn't trimmed down to a certain length

Yes

Attached: C03F0715-767F-4D95-BACE-FDF9547ECAAD.jpg (600x759, 228.18K)

Nothing wrong with this

Lack of infrastructure and amenities

The most greyscale of small talk that on rare occasions will bleed over into modern happenings, and end in argument as the two belong to different ideological tribes.

speak for yourself, my neighbour is cool as fuck

only if you're a nigger

HOA complaints.