GRRRRR why are brazilians coming here! why don't they stay in their country and improve it instead of coming to MY...

>GRRRRR why are brazilians coming here! why don't they stay in their country and improve it instead of coming to MY country??? Don't they know that if they keep immigrating their country will NOT improve???????
>Woah what's that? A job opportunity in Switzerland?? Adeus papai e mamae I'm finally going to be rich there!!

Attached: Portugal_flag_300.png (450x300, 4.35K)

We don't want to improve. We want others to suffer like we do.

Attached: costa e rio.jpg (680x383, 47.2K)

Attached: 1643663945006.jpg (602x450, 54.9K)

for how long do I need to live in portugal to be able to move to other eu countries which are blocking brazilian visitors right now?

Payass won, seethe and cope CHud

You need to get citizenship.

Marriage is the quickest way, imo.

>fertility rate below ideal
>literally the 2nd country in europe with the most young people leaving it

Why do you hate your elders Felipe? Don't want them to have a pension? Someone needs to work there

Attached: ds.png (733x733, 73.15K)

My pick grew a lot so I'm happy.

i think only 5 years

>he votel ILcel
How embarrassing

I’m gonna get the Portuguese out of Rhode Island

Go for Spain instead, if you live there for 2 years you get citizenship. They have a special route for natives from latin america (including brazil) since they consider us their "colonies"
Portugal requires 5 years because they hate us

based

BAIT THREAD
do not give attention

Attached: 000137612323.jpg (500x500, 48.25K)

There are more Portuguese in Brazil than Brazilians in Portugal.

Attached: ganyu.jpg (1292x1358, 259.43K)

True and Ganyupilled

Attached: port.png (1017x638, 267.99K)

Kill yourself

sem ofensa mas, porque? Que idiota pensa, quero melhorar a minha vida! I vai para... Brasil?

That's because our government easily hands out nationality to apezilians in multiple ways
No one that lives here thinks it's a good idea to live in Apezil

And a lot more to come! 5 million are eligible to it
The entire country of Portugal has 10 million people

Attached: 12d.png (284x314, 22.22K)

Há mais oportunidades de mobilidade econômica aqui.

Honestamente a maioria dos imigras que eu vejo aqui acabando sendo bem de vida.
Especialmente Bolivianos, esses eu sei por experiencia, trabalham aqui pra caralho quase semi-escravidão, mas de volta na Bolivia eles vivem como reis. Não é dificil ver um indio em SP andando numa SUV de Luxo zero.

Hey Portugal anons, I will be spending all of February in Lisbon. What are your favourite foods and drinks I should order while there?

Why do people keep on falling for bait threads, the OP is clearly baiting, he is a notorious toxic poster

Viva Portugal crl

Attached: 1643570298106.png (1500x1607, 3.39M)

The portuguese would make fun of you if you went there
Stop being a bootlicker

Oh I think it's time that we post some portuguese poetry right here :)

You're not wrong OP. Poortugal isn't a very impressive country. It is solely surviving on tourism and EU gibs. They have nothing to be proud of.