Taxes in your country

>gross pay: $2900
>net pay: $2100
I suffer in America so fucking much
$800 literally gone for no benefit to me
Why

Attached: 1643663283843.gif (438x473, 686.81K)

who is gonna pay for the military budget, dude?
not that it's even closely enough to fund it anyway, since you still need to print infinite amounts of money to fund it

In what state are you?

Missouri (misery)

You fucking dildo. I suffer.
>gross: 6250
>net: 4816

I used an income tax calculator for Germany
>2900 USD are about 2581 euros
>Came out to about 1772 euros or 1990 USD (assuming you're not a church member or you would pay church tax here)

Go complain somewhere else
We could compare the U.S. to other industrial nations all day but you would always come out on top
Your gasoline tax is cheaper, your VAT/sales tax is cheaper (and some states don't even have sales tax), we have tax on electricity consumption which I don't even think you guys have, your real estate transfer tax ranges from 0,01 to 4 percent depending on the state while it is between 3,5 and 6,5 percent here, and our real estate is on average also much smaller and much cheaper compared to U.S. houses

Americans like you are spoiled brats who complain about 800 dollars in income tax but have no idea how cheap living in the U.S. is compared to the rest of the developed world
You have it so good and you don't even realize, it pisses me off

Euros have actual benefits from paying taxes
Mine go to military industrial complex, I get nothing from what’s stolen from me

no america sucks lol

>gross 4850
>net 3400

Shut up, you don't suffer
Same income tax calculator for Germany:
>6250 in USD (by the way about 3% of the population here even gets that high of a salary, so fuck you) would be about 5564 euros
>Net in Germany would be 3358 euros or 3772 USD, over a 1000 USD less compared to the net you would have left in the U.S.
As I said, you guys are spoiler brats

I get payed the same amount we agreed on the interview because the office lady does the tax evasion for all employers

Attached: 936c5f8b938d5861c6f9284f6b8cf8de1c806d5a.png (744x639, 537.04K)

Thanks for the Medicaid, sucker!

>spoiler
*spoiled

In what way idiot?
Your government also uses your money to fund infrastructure, education etc.?
It's not any different from Europe

"America sucks", what a great argument

It’s not fair

Attached: 1643666266824.png (866x1080, 1.05M)

1800 a fortnight 1200 after tax
double my fucking rent cunt

Yeah, unfair for the rest of the world, while Americans pay very low taxes and still complain on this Mongolian Basketweaving Forum

28% is not low on my already poverty wage
Living in America is not as good as int makes it seem. It’s very expensive here

Shut up fat you don't suffer

Our infrastructure is old and falling apart, and higher education we have to pay for.

You literally aren’t even paying taxes
I suffer

>Living in America is not as good as int makes it seem. It's very expensive here

Did you even see my post? How do you dispute that? How can you argue that the U.S. is expensive all the while all your tax rates, from income to consumption, are significantly lower? (See pic for U.S. sales tax rates, while in Germany we have a nationwide sales tax of fucking 19%). I recently also compared car prices between Germany, Japan and the U.S. and of course the same exact car model was most expensive in Germany and by a wide margin the cheapest in the U.S.
If I had the chance to move to the U.S. (economocally speaking), I would take it in a heartbeat
Either all of you guys don't know how to use your money properly and overspent yourselves for no reason or I don't know what the issue is

Attached: 2020-State-and-Local-Sales-Tax-Rates1.png (1355x1168, 250.47K)

Germany is eastern europe cost of living with British wages fuck off

My salary is 400$ you spoiled piece of shit, if I payed taxes I would die

Attached: 393a4066f80b31975aabb9b0cf8ba294165b1934.png (1207x1080, 713.15K)

>Our infrastructure is old and falling apart
So is ours and everyone else's in the Western world
The only country will modern infrastructure is China because they only built a lot of theirs recently
>Higher education
Then go to a state university, also while you have more debt you will also earn much higher wages, so it's higher risk-higher reward