In america people order takeout almost every week

in america people order takeout almost every week

Attached: 1637182639080.jpg (900x900, 66.23K)

I do too.

same

I order it twice per week at the very least.
Why not? I don't have anything to spend my money on so at least I eat something nice once in a while. Not everything is kebab

weird

Just let go of the stigma and give it a try. I was reluctant too and called people who ordered delivery often lazy pigs/consoomers but they were right all along.

I do for dinner about 3-4 days a week for dinner because I don’t really know how to cook outside of pan frying and ovens. There’s a Mediterranean place, a pizza place, a fish taco place, and a German place I usually hit up.

I plan on going on a diet soon to cut for the summer, and during it I intend to order out only once a week as my cheat day.

Any advice on easy quick things to cook for dinner?

Attached: 76D2942C-6178-47D7-9A99-B2A97C6E472A.jpg (2048x2870, 368.86K)

With a car you can go anywhere.

Probably 3 or 4 times. We eat bacon twice day and ice cream atleast once. Steak probably 5 times. Sometines fajitas or grill or something

>americans don't share bedrooms with their siblings growing up beacuse their houses are big enough to ensure each child has their own bedroom
>americans have a room separate from their living room or kitchen where they eat meals in.
>americans have a room besides their kitchen that they put washingmachines and tumble driers in
>americans own swimming pools instead of going to the public swimming pool
>americans park their car(s) in their garage instead of on the street
>americans have a dedicated room for studying and space for a personal library within their own house rather than just a bookshelf above or below the television
>americans have more than one toilet in their house
>americans have hottubs
>americans own boats that they go off to the lake or the sea and sail around in
>americans have really big fridges
>american kitchens are the size of kitchens in restaurants
>americans have a thing called a porch where they put a bench or rocking chair and look out on their front garden
>americans have a basement where they hang out in
>americans also have an attic where they store stuff in instead of stuffing it under beds like we do here
>americans have air conditioning
>americans have tumbledriers instead of just using drying racks
>americans have a personal drive way
>americans can't hear their neighbours through the walls

I'm in the same boat as you. Most of the good and edible options are those Asian dishes which are often just chicken + rice + some sort of sauce/spice satchel.
That's what I eat like 4 times per week at the very least. Stuff like curry for example can be made with coconut oil + curry paste. Easiest combination ever and you only need to add some vegetables, meat and rice and you're set.
Also airfryers are the real cheat. You can make oven potatoes very easily.

Coconut oil puts bulk on you.for weight loss no

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I'm not counting calories and just focus on lots of protein because I'm trying to gain muscle.

Deadlifts, squats and olympic lifts

Yea.

Attached: 5EFCD85A-B8BC-480A-A59D-D3274B6B7DDE.png (1125x2436, 668.85K)

>olympic lifts
These are really rare in gyms over here. You'd look like a total clown doing one

>americans park their car(s) in their garage instead of on the street
>americans have a dedicated room for studying and space for a personal library within their own house rather than just a bookshelf above or below the television
>americans have more than one toilet in their house
>americans have a thing called a porch where they put a bench or rocking chair and look out on their front garden
>americans have a basement where they hang out in
>americans also have an attic where they store stuff in instead of stuffing it under beds like we do here
>americans have air conditioning
>americans have tumbledriers instead of just using drying racks
>americans have a personal drive way
>americans can't hear their neighbours through the walls
Is England 3rd world now or something

Bro delete this post rn before the archive saves it you have your fucking address in it you retard

Based

There are many units in my building bro

Normal people have next to none of those things.

I order takeout 3 times a week

always has been lad

Yes

Nigga