In Brazil we have an actress called Slovenia Marques

In Brazil we have an actress called Slovenia Marques

Attached: images (21).jpg (747x410, 46.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BZQ2aIhgsRw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would be more impressive if you found a person named Brazil in Slovenia desu

>actress

Never heard of her. It seems her nickname is Eslô just like people call Heloisas "Helô"

Eslovênia (Slovenia in portuguese) is a common name in my city to be honest, saw one girl named that in high school

I'm gonna name my kid Burkina Faso.

kek

yeah, there was a ton of articles about this meme a few weeks ago
>i want to be in slovenia now
etc

Why do you keep mocking this bitch a calling her brown op? Did she claimed to be white or somethng?

Her dad unironically wanted to originally name her Bosnia Herzogovina, because he kept seeing that name on the news at the time and thought it sounded nice, her mom didn't allow it and so "Slovenia" was the compromise.

Attached: 1643315731701.jpg (208x243, 7.88K)

Brasileños really?

>model
>looks like a fucking disgusting creature
Is she northern?

Her brother is also called "Oedipus"

Attached: 1626377503140.jpg (680x680, 38.78K)

he was a yugoslavia enthusiast

Do Brazilians really?

Attached: 1593796067150.jpg (500x700, 148.38K)

faggot

Attached: eslov.png (480x403, 302.38K)

Tbh op photo look weird, her neck is strange and face too wide below the cheekbones

It's a common ugly whore that had "facial armonization" to appear on a reality show for the masses to pick a new poster-face they believe that has a "good heart", so banks and poisonous food chains have a new "palatable face" that will have the little masses screaming "slay queen" on twitter.

Always the same circus. Always the same farses. Tedious.

Nah, most brazilian girl are named Maria das Dores Gonçalo da Silva or something like that

youtu.be/BZQ2aIhgsRw

why are all bazilians called da silva?

da silva literally means "from the jungle"

Legit this.

People from that region obsses about the novelty of a "brave warrior northeastners" becoming a millionaire on TV.

They invest themselves in these low grade mediatic fakeries and take it for real just as they do with the image of the "paternal politician" that will "save" them because he "is good".

If liability was a region... Oh, but it is.

What is wrong with Brazilians and their tendency to give weird names

Why are all germans called muller?

>couple of months from now the big bunda brasil leftist pets are going to be spammed in every advertisement you see

yep, using adblock forever unapologetically

Uneducation