Moving to Ireland or the UK

I'm heavily considering moving to Ireland after my student loans are paid off, because I believe in democracy and society. I suppose England or Scotland would be cool too, but they got that dead bitch who didn't believe in society. Are there any Irish people on here? I hear housing in Ireland can be difficult but so be it.

Attached: B8174C67-C08F-4C64-A716-A617A16257CC.jpg (1170x2532, 558.68K)

>after my student loans are paid off
so never lol

Why wait? Just don’t pay your student debt. They aren’t going to come across the ocean for it

Lol why would you move to a place where you will make half as much money and pay just as much for everything?

Something tells me that's not how it works.

It's exactly how it works.

our accent is too different from theirs, you would ruin the kino atmosphere of the place.

>after my student loans are paid off,
What if you leave and don't pay them, what can the loan giver (bank?) do?

Sorry, we're fucking full.

Attached: 1622782774674.png (929x1175, 370.67K)

Theres nothing to do in ireland, just move to a nicer area in the US

That’s literally how it works. There are no repercussions unless you come back and try to open a line of credit or get a loan

It sounds like they have limited or no power to collect but I don't want to do anything that sketchy. You're still an American citizen while living abroad until you become a citizen of the foreign country you're living in, assuming you don't have dual citizenship.

I guess you're gonna burst then.

It sounds worth talking to a lawyer about. I suppose I want to do what's expected of me and nothing super antisocial.

I'm going to do that either way, and can move back if I dislike it.

you sound like a spoiled little brat.

I need to get away from braindead fuckers like this. How is saying I want to pay a debt off spoiled?

Honestly though England does sound the most entertaining.

Please swap places with me, I need to get out of this hellish country

Attached: 1626464589490.jpg (400x400, 18.31K)

You finna get married?

>most entertaining
how so?

Compared to Ireland or suburban US I mean.

If you’re into drinking then you’ll probably like England and Ireland, you might have trouble fitting in with the lad culture though

Come to Svveden bröder.

Drinking is alright. I'll probably be 35 to 40 years old.

We have the same shit except it's called bro culture. You are not special.

Attached: c36.png (600x572, 274.05K)

Yeah you’ll do alright then, it’s probably for the best if you also look into being able to work from home so you can live in the country instead of some shite city
If you do have to live in a city though then Bath, Winchester, Salisbury, Exeter and Cambridge are nice

Will the countryside have fast internet in ten years?

Not the same thing.
It's a different culture.

americans are just irritating though, more than anything else
1 lad is worth 10,000 bros

they're similar but different, just little cultural differences that take a while to pick up

The southern countryside is where all the boomers go to retire so it gets a lot of development compared to the rest of the country, but even then I doubt it’ll be on par with city internet speeds for years

So long as it can handle a zoom call and gayme that's good for me. Many northerners rn can't do that without buying special internet.

More stabbings