What do you think about your country's military?

What do you think about your country's military?

A waste of tax dollars, or a necessary utility?

Attached: FKbsDibVkAIuQtg.jpg (1763x2048, 541.18K)

China's a straight line

our military is a fucking joke and nobody cares here about it.

>necessary utility
this
but I'm not happy about the state of it, there's a lot to be fixed
also it should be used more, e.g. we should've sent special forces to Syria and Iraq against ISIS like the UK and France did and also we should've bombed ISIS instead of just flying reconnaissance and refueling missions
but our society and politicians are too pussified

A necessity. France should spend between 3 and 4% of its GDP in the defense like the USA.

I see the Canadian Army as a glorified welfare program desu

The military doesn't provide anything of worth, it's a waste of taxpayer money

why?
the French military is fine as it is, why should its budget be doubled?

It's pretty cushy.

Kazakhstan should keep the absolute minimal amount of army to settle local conflicts and have its seat at CSTO. Let's be honest here, we aren't going to win any wars or play a major role in an international operation when world powers exist. Otherwise the army is just another outpost of corruption and money redistribution by elites.

what are your thoughts on the recent unrests in your country?

>the French military is fine as it is
Lol

how is it not?

I think we spend too much. But Americans still don't understand just how useful military superiority is for all sorts of things. They enforce our diplomatic and economic will worldwide and guarantee the US as the best place to invest and safeguard your capital. The Roman Empire was maintained at the point of a sword.

It wouldnt be such waste of tax money if they were put into action fighting drug cartels

>zero logistics
>monkey model frigates
>shitty subs
>shitty carrier
etc.

>be fixing a faucet in my poor retard typical Shaniqua tenant's house
>there's a Quran on the coffee table

Attached: 1398642277771.jpg (387x461, 24.33K)

I wasn't in the very center of clashes, and I thanks to the secretiveness of national security agencies I'll never have the full picture of these riots, but from what I have seen personally and heard from trustworthy acquaintances, there were natural protests by people who wanted better treatment and were unhappy with shit elites get away with, as well as underground organizations which took over and started the real fight. I'm happy that these riots were crushed as fast as they were, because I don't believe these protests would've improved this country in any meaningful way. I think it's kind of like Hong Kong disaster, when peaceful protests were taken over in a similar fashion by an outsider destructive force. Fuck western media and governments, by the way, for turning the blind eye to this darker side of riots. The government of this country is pretty shit, but if these riots have succeeded, we would have a whole new set of parasites leeching off of us.

huh!? maybe we aren't so different after all.

sounds tough. Hope things change for the better for your country some day.

Thank you, you have a great day too.

We spend below average when you look at our gdp and overseas work. Gdp based i think like 3% not sure. Then factor in all the overseas stuff its around I know around 1.5%.

Anyone?

Why would you troll like this, in what looks to be way west of the Urals? Thats pretty evil.