Do you love Peru? (IRL and on Any Forums)

Do you love Peru? (IRL and on Any Forums)

Attached: pe.gif (16x11, 351)

I don't like internet peruANOs. Maybe the ones IRL are more sane

Never met one irl
That peruvian who keeps spamming the board is starting to get annoying

What Peruvian?

yes they are qt, also several of my teachers were peruvians

There is a peruvian at my classroom and he is so based

Perú will try their best!

IRL yes
on Any Forums no

I know nothing of peru other than that they make good slaves and eat poor guinea pig

Yes. I went to the Netherlands vs Peru football game some years ago, a friendly. There were a surprising amount of Peruvians. Including many girls. They were quite smol, like 150cm on average. Some of them were barely over 140cm. HNNGGGG. I am 190cm. My dick was so close to their faces. One day I shall coom in one.

A guy who keeps making thread about immigrating to canada

Please come here to fuck our women and take us into your country

Kys attentionwhore furry

Yes I will do that. And you come to our country and have sex with our lanky women, this is a great deal.

theyre fine IRL , but the worst posters on Any Forums (because of one person, who is NEVER moving here)

Ferme ta yeule, chien.

Fourrurepédé de merde, retourne branler des chiens et jouer de la flûte de pan tu nous emmerdes avec tes conneries

love the flag great combination of colors

Thanks, sideways Peru :3

What does red and white means in Austria?

J'adorerais déménager en France juste pour te faire souffrir.

Can you please go fuck yourself and never post again?

Based sideways Netherlands

Why does this Peruvian think he can immigrate to Canada?

it was the coat of arms of the babenberg dynasty. Popular legend holds that it comes from when duke henry was on crusade his tabard was drenched in blood and when he removed his belt it was the only remaining white stripe and thats what he took as his coat of arms

Je te sodomiserais si fort que tu couinerais comme un chinchilla (no homo)

yes, peru is cute

Attached: 1632449049102.webm (676x582, 2.83M)

Irl I like them but on here? Genuinely the worst posters on the site

Because I can speak English AND French. Nearly all Canadian Anglos can just blabber som words in French. And I'm learning Chinese too, useful in BC. What do you want?

Nice, thanks a lot. I thought it was something Hapsburg related, since those guys were your main dynasty until 1918.

Raciste et homosexuel, quelle surprise.

Noone will care if you speak french lol. Also a chink millionaire with 0 english skills is more likely to get into canada than some furry neet

the habsburgs only took over after the babenbergs died out in the 1200s after they beat out the bohemian king for the duchy

J'ai rien contre les péruviens, juste contre toi, tes tentatives pitoyables de créer le fil à chaque fois et de venir pleurer quand il est supprimé ou qu'on critique ton fil de fourrure pédé de merde

I see. Is the main Babenberg line still active? I wonder if you can restore a Kingdom of Austria with them, but I understand most want the Hapsburgs back.

>Canada
>Official languages: English and French
>French
Lol

Please tell me more about my cunt

Va chier