Be Sardinia

>Be Sardinia
>Conquer all of Italy
>Make Tuscan the national Italian language
>Let your language be forgotten and die

Attached: 1200px-Flag_map_of_Sardinia.svg.png (1200x2299, 231.93K)

why do they have 4 niggerinos in their flaggerino??

Damn, I didn't know Sardinia was that based and redpilled.

Retard.

That don’t be how that be

Same reason why Europeans have lions and dragons on heraldry.

Lol it really do be like that

>Tuscan
m*ors that tried to invade sardinia and got BTFO

Moorish pirates kept raiding them, so Sardinia made their flag four beheaded moors to scare them

>muh turtle ninjas tho

Attached: 9fc.png (1000x1000, 251.79K)

Those are moors aka arabs/nafris who euros slayed and put their heads on blazons . Ultimate troll lol

Damn, based

You should check Hungarian cities Coat of arms . Like 99% of them have a turk head impaled on a sword lmao

The Kingdom of "Sardinia" was controlled from Piedmont. When the Savoyards took Sardinia from the Spanish/Aragonese, they also took the title of ''Kingdom of Sardinia", which had previously belonged to the Spanish king. This meant the Savoyards could now brag that they have a Kingdom, even if it was just a ceremonial title. So although "Kingdom of Sardinia" was it's name, it was controlled by the house of Savoy and its de facto capital was Turin.

Attached: orangutan.jpg (620x413, 84.04K)

Irl that flag was given by Spain.

They were part of the Crown of Aragon in the XIII centuries. Aragon has this blason or coat of arms, so they also used it there becausd of kicking out moors

They didn't even take it, it was handed to them by Britain in exchange for giving Sicily to the kingdom of Naples.

I am Sardinian.

Attached: 11112.jpg (1536x2048, 427K)

Post seadas.

cozzone

Yeah desu I couldn't remember how Piemonte got Sardinia in the first place so I just made it up.

Attached: basau.jpg (1600x900, 238.4K)

I am currently out of seadas but I can post panadas.

rude :'(

Attached: 88881.jpg (1200x1600, 186.87K)

I wasn't talking about the flag dummy

:D
medas saludos da sos montes de sa Barbagia

Each time I play as KANG of France in CK2 I give KANGdom of Corsica & Sardinia to a younger sibling/brother and he always adopt Sardinian culture.

Attached: 1643444336399.jpg (300x300, 15.07K)

very based

saludos frade meu :DD

very basated