Why you aren't learning German yet, Any Forums?

I want to learn German because I want to find employment in Germany, visit the country and move there permanently if things go well.

Attached: shutterstock_1049580368.jpg (1200x800, 55.92K)

Eins, zwei, Polizei
Drei, vier, Grenadier
Fünf, sechs, alte Hex
Sieben, acht, gute Nacht

Because Germany lost unfortunately and I don't much like German countries outside of Switzerland.

Spanish es numero uno!

But I am. I kind swept it under the rug because I was busy with uni. Are you a STEMchad?

Just travel to Germany, throw you documents away and when the police gets you say you're a political refugee from the far-right dictatorship of El Salvador.

Ich hatte Deutsch gelernt vor vielen Jahren aber ich errinere mich nicht viel.

Er war Superstar
Er war populär
Er war so exaltiert
Because er hatte Flair
Er war ein Virtuose
Er war ein Rockidol
Und alles rief
Come and rock me Amadeus

Attached: 1517586860705.jpg (600x485, 25.16K)

the ugliest language in the world

how stupid can you be?
pay in germany is shit tier

People in the third-world aren't worried about having disposable income

No, I'm Humanities-fag. I wasn't that good in math, but now I wish I had studied something STEM related instead of this. I don't want to stay in my country.

Explain? What do you mean?

>Explain? What do you mean?
high energy costs, high taxes lower wages compared to rest of EU
just work in Denmark or Luxemburg. Germany is the perfect brownoid trap if you don't know what you are doing

Die Mensch-Maschine
Halb Wesen und halb Ding
Die Mensch-Maschine
Halb Wesen und über Ding

[Chorus x 3]
Mensch-MaschineMensch-MaschineMensch-MaschineMensch-MaschineMensch-MaschineMensch-MaschineMensch-MaschineMensch-MaschineMensch-Maschine

Die Mensch-Maschine
Halb Wesen und halb Ding
Die Mensch-Maschine
Halb Wesen und über Ding

[Chorus x 3]
Mensch-MaschineMensch-MaschineMensch-MaschineMensch-MaschineMensch-MaschineMensch-MaschineMensch-MaschineMensch-MaschineMensch-Maschine

Die Mensch-Maschine
Halb Wesen und halb Ding
Die Mensch-Maschine
Halb Wesen und über Ding

[Chorus x 3]

Attached: 1643311417657.gif (246x208, 746.6K)

But I don't want to learn Danish and whatever happens in Luxemburg? Honestly I'd go for Switzerland but I don't know how to even go there.

Ich ficke deine mutter

then you don't go to Goymany/you will regret going to Goymany
the only reason why you would go to Goymany is because you got an ABITVR diploma sponsered by gerc*cks
>İstanbul Erkek Lisesi, abbreviated İEL, is one of the oldest and internationally renowned high schools of Turkey. The school is considered elite among Turkish public high schools. Germany recognizes the school as a Deutsche Auslandsschule (German International school).
>Die deutschen Lehrer werden von der deutschen Zentralstelle für das Auslandsschulwesen vermittelt und von Deutschland finanziert
then you go to g*ymany get into a univeristy and get a comfy IT job getting paid it evros and live like KANG
kneel now

That will be the official national hymn in a couple of years.

lol sissy cuck can't delete that sprich deutsch amq

kraftwerk is fucking awesome

Planet der Visionen
Planet of visions
The 21st century
Das einundzwanzigste Jahrhundert
Planet of visions
Detroit
Germany
We're so electric
Detroit
Germany
We're so electric
Detroit
We're so electric
Germany
We're so electric
Detroit
We're so electric
Germany
We're so electric
Detroit
We're so electric
Germany
We're so electric
Detroit
We're so electric
Germany
We're so electric
The 21st century
Das einundzwanzigste Jahrhundert
Planet of visions
Planet der Visionen

Attached: 1643476760751.gif (421x306, 605.39K)

I hate standard German and standard languages in general because they are directly contributing to the extinction of dialects. In an ideal world everybody would be bilingual in the world language (English) and their local dialect

Higher skilled workers in Germany are paid better than in Sweden and most other western european countries.

Based

Sweden isn't better and you have more than twice the unemployment rate of Germany, coming in just behind Italy wich is pathetic.

>finding job in a firstie country with a humanities degree
holy kek, how can someone be this idiotic

Attached: lold.jpg (469x385, 25.07K)

Too hard

>Higher skilled workers
What do people even mean with this besides be a codemonkey or STEM? I'm none of that.

That's not a tall order to accomplish. Maybe to you tacos you cant ever do shit there but not everyone is a taco

Ich gefühle dir, Peru-user.
Deutsch ist eine sehr shweriche Sprache.
Ich muss immer Deutche Teksten zwei malen durch gelesen, und mit meine shlekte Vokabular und Gramatik, kannst ich nur durch die Kontekst was ich lesen verstehen.

Most people with degrees.
Altough as a foreigner they pretty much only let you in if you're a codemonkey STEM or a doctor.

Ich bin Chrxd. Und ich lerne Chudsprache.

>Altough as a foreigner they pretty much only let you in if you're a codemonkey STEM or a doctor.
Nice, I've got EU citizenship as well

How do I find a job as a toilet cleaner in Germany?