I fell in love with this Russian girl, Polina

youtube.com/watch?v=3wmheqzJSkQ

It hurts so much bros...

Attached: file.png (906x909, 821.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/artanddesign/gallery/2017/sep/01/gingers-portraits-of-redheads-in-russia-and-scotland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she literally wants to blow a jewish cock lmao

I seen the exact same girl in Ireland WTF......Why do Irish look like Russians, or Russians look like Irish??? Wtf is this bullshit.

Why is life so unfair? So cruel?

If I was a 6'5 chad with a big jawline and chin, and a chad face, I could get this girl!

Attached: file.png (836x615, 599.4K)

They're all gorgeous, wow.

NEED HALF-IRISH HALF-RUSSIAN GF NOW

Attached: 1637788113160.png (369x288, 189.96K)

BBC only don't over step your boundaries.

The Udmurts are the long lost cousins of the Irish. They were the same people, part of the Biblical Israelites that spread into Europe through the Caucus...

Indeed. No brown woman comes close. It is what it is.

i need a russian gf

Attached: fea.jpg (550x502, 146.04K)

>No brown woman comes close. It is what it is.

Why does it always have to be a competition? fuck, you motherfuckers will never be happy.

Attached: 1471957733648s.jpg (250x241, 7.16K)

Where are the fucking Phenotype Genetic-autist faggots when you need them? They're always there when you don't need them.

I've seen a girl who looked like that IN IRELAND. How could two people look similar despite fucking living miles apart, and one of being Slavic, while the other is Celtic,Germanic or Scandi??????????

raped already

>Where are the fucking Phenotype Genetic-autist faggots when you need them?

They're all trolls Trygve, they will adjust their narrative to the momentary needs, people can be white or not depending on the subject.

wypipo all look the same

Race and ethnicity is a social construct it has no scientific basis in reality.

Can you expand on that? I've seen this being thrown around for a while, and I think I'm ready now. This shit is beyond insane to me right now......

Is there a resource I can read somewhere??

Slavs are a cultural civilization, not pinned to specific phenotypes. There were Celts in east Europe.

The Udmurts have one of the highest percentage of red-haired people according to that popular map from Reddit. Eupedia speculates that the high prevalance of red-hair among the Udmurts, an Uralic people, is caused by the presence of some subclade of the haplogroup r1b which causes red-hair

russians are just hot irish
i think ireland has even less sun than russia which explains why they have similar skin tones and hair and eye colors

True. My city was founded by Celts in the 2nd century BCE

the udmurts have the highest percentage of gingers, scots have 10% but udmurts probably beat that by a mile

>nose ring

She has fucked 100 guys

Her face is clearly Slavic, not Celtic

You got Discord or Telegram or some shit?

you answered it yourself, they're autists
slavic countries are imo the most diverse countries in terms of looks in the world
here brothers and sisters can look like different races and that's based

we're not all blonde or all chinks or who knows what other boring looking nations there are

udmurts and celtics look very different

theguardian.com/artanddesign/gallery/2017/sep/01/gingers-portraits-of-redheads-in-russia-and-scotland

>I've seen a girl who looked like that IN IRELAND. How could two people look similar despite fucking living miles apart, and one of being Slavic, while the other is Celtic,Germanic or Scandi??????????
Nigger I just told you why.

Attached: file.png (620x513, 273.2K)

Telegram needs phone-number, and I don't really use discord outside like quicklogin - where I only lurk (never comment).

A bit admixed with the locals. Germanics for the Celts and Slavs for the Udmurts. They have the same Israelite origins.

because she's hot
all hot gingers are slavic pic rel doesn't exist in scotland or ireland

Attached: download (1).jpg (1080x1349, 370.01K)

Idiot

>part of the Biblical Israelites that spread into Europe through the Caucus
Obsessed