Why are Muslims so obsessed with Islamic Spain/Al-Andalus

Out of all their conquests, they talk about Islamic Spain the absolute most, to the point of being obsessed with it. Dont try to deny it Muslims.

Is it because it's European? And that gives them some sort of exhilarating high since theyre brown or something?

Attached: Al-Andalus732.svg.png (1200x997, 471.2K)

>almost completely expelled by a technologically and economically superior nation
>instead completely expelled said people 700 years later
why do you pretend to be retarded?

>their conquests
If Muslims really have this united ummah identity and do not identify more with their respective ethnic groups etc. wouldnt their most spetacular conquest be Constantionople?

Isnt it even mentioned as a target in the Quran?

What's the Christian equivalent of this?

Crusader states. Gained, but lost.

To trigger us, I'm sure they don't care about that period at all.

Yeah but they never lost it so it's not like they have to keep thinking about it

It was the last time and place where the Islamic world was great. Should've adopted the printing press.

inferiority complex
>we are cucked by Israel and America bit look we used to be KANGZ

I don’t see muslims, only redditors obsessing over it was a multi religious paradise where muslims, christians and jews lived in harmony but then the ebil reconquistadores came and ruined everything

It seems like reconquista never happened in their books

United ummah is bs and if you're salafi you beleive the hadith pertaining to constantinople has to do with the end of time and unleashing to the gog and the magog by one of the 30 dajjals. The gog and the magog can be interpreted and the scythians and the turkic-mongols but its all up for debate. The uncorrupted bible scriptures are supposed to be somewhere in anatolia though they're findings would also be the end of time how long the end of times span is up for debate too cause a few hundred or thousand years might not be seen as that long of a time in the grand scheme. The case of spain is important to some because a lot of hadiths say islam will become corrupted in the east and saved in the west so some think their are hidden books or something that are preserved in spain but west could also mean africa, america or somehwere else in europe

Never heard about it beside from the obsessed autists on Any Forums

because it was Umayyad(best caliphate and dynasty after the Rashidun) Arabian peninsula, levant and Iraq were cucked by the Abbas*d

Few places have been deislamified so thoroughly that there are no population remnants of it.
Combine that with it being one of the peaks of their civilization.
Basically it's their equivalent of Atlantis.

Attached: frog smoke 4.png (220x220, 5.9K)

they aren't only spaniards are constantly sharing false informations about it

they act like insecure latinos always exaggerating how european they are that's why people like to troll them with al andalus

go back

Do Spaniards like the era Islam was in Spain? Would you guys want to go back? Is it worth giving up cured ham and wine?

Because it was the most developed islamic region during those times, even more than baghdad.
Not really a surprise since it was the whitest islamic state.

Because it was the only civilized Muslim place in history

>Almost no taxes
>Harem
>Cordoba and Valencia on their Golden Ages
>Private armies
>Bvlls literally building towers to impresa a girl
>Brown girls
>Respected by the Byzantine Empire, even allied with them once
>Literally discovered every single pre-1800s scientific invention yuroqueers claim
Yes, but
>Is it worth giving up cured ham and wine?
No, therefore I prefer it as it is.

Attached: reb_mezquitacordoba2.jpg (1123x912, 388.97K)

Lol theres shit ton of arabic influence in spanish language.

>Is it worth giving up cured ham and wine?
I would rather cut my dick