Any portugalanons here that can analyze a situation for me? I don't understand women in your culture

Any portugalanons here that can analyze a situation for me? I don't understand women in your culture..

>be somewhere random
>ask girl for directions
>start chatting
>she is CLEARLY flirting
>hahah oh user here let me give you my phone number
>get her whattsapp
>text a bit
>ask her out
>she goes complete dark mode, blocks me, maybe says no first and then blocks me

wtf is going on? this has happened three or four times

Attached: confused.jpg (1533x961, 174.36K)

cu doce

Lmao

am I missing something? what is going on? I was just in figueira and a girl was practically drooling over me at a coffee shop and then I asked her out later that day and she blocked me...she's the third one this week

Ethnic/Cultural background?

burger, but darker features, I look med

You sure you don't look South American?

no why? just tell me wtf is going on

You're shooting yourself on the foot by texting her
If you get a number, you call her and ask her out and talk to her in real life

so is it normal girls ghosting you after some time texting or am I just annoying?

I think it's normal, you should only start texting after you've established some kind of relationship with her
Women have dozens of guys texting them all the time.. you don't want to be just one more of them

Not quite sure. Portugal is still patriarchal in the sense that older men tend to be dominant in relationships and have less expected from them in it although it changes a bit in the newer generations. It seems to me that in these societies women tend to naturally prioritize men that are reminiscent culturally/physically to their fathers. My cousins have never dated a foreigner as far as I'm aware. There's prudish outter behaviour's too, they don't want to be considered easy to get especially here where the Catholic background still hovers, outside of places where girls are there to have a good time and hook-up it will probably remain hard (not impossible). Also call like the other dude said, harder to reject when they get nervous about the concept of first time dating a foreigner. If you're good looking maybe try tinder or something, not sure if you're just out for sex but at least there you can signal that it's a carnal slightly taboo moment for them as opposed to them being concerned they'll fall for you, unless that's what you want, plus they still might anyway

Attached: Screenshot_20220116-111831_Instagram.jpg (1076x1064, 73.41K)

You should always try to meet as fast as possible, why waste your time? If she says no just move on to another. Talk to multiple even. Consider your time more valuable than hers because it is, it's your time, don't stay there ego stroking or trying to sell yourself to her

If you look desperate they ghost you

thanks for the advice, bros

That's normal.... Move on

You needed to talk with her for 1 month before asking for a date.
You'll only get to kiss her on 4th date and sex on 12th if everything goes fine

>text a bit
I'm assuming a "bit" meant a lot more than it means for me.

One of the basic rules is that the only purpose of texting is to set up a date.
You should pitch the date at the third text exchange.
If you give her your attention through text, then she won't feel like meeting you IRL, because she already got what she wanted.

Either way, most girls flake and ghost. Or you set up a date, and they don't show up. Happens a lot. That's why you should be putting the numbers.

>You needed to talk with her for 1 month before asking for a date.
>You'll only get to kiss her on 4th date and sex on 12th if everything goes fine
Fucking hate this shiet, what country doesn't this happen?

Attached: 1643655164666.jpg (1000x750, 92.44K)

Where are you from?

They're not fond of the idea of dating foreigners, generally speaking. Your best bet is going about nightclubbing and scoring there, they don't mind foreigner one night stands