Does White "culture" exist?

I don't think there's such things

Attached: Chad Truth.webm (360x640, 2.86M)

No

I dont care about white or blacks

>b-but black is different because they're unique
Stopped taking this seriously here, if bantus ethiopians and khoisans have common identity then so do french ukrainians and swedes

he's right though.

unironically correct

Are you literally retarded?

not living in clay houses and playing bongo drums means we have no culture...

he's specifically talking about blacks in America
but I'm sure he'd make a similar point for Africans

he's talking about americans you retard

>"Asian pride" is real tho
but thats as much of a mutt-meme as "white" and "black"

"White" is an amerimutt meme.

He's one of those whiteoids, don't tell him we've been trying to genocide and enslave each other for centuries

also, is he implying american "whites" are german, english, french etc?? they are mutt-creatures and have no connections to those real peoples and cultures. They are mixed into a new "white" creation just as much as africans tribes were (forcibly) into "black"

white american culture not just exist, but is the most dominant culture in the world right now

Asian pride don't represent supremacy or bigotry unlike White "pride". Very different nuance and underlying message.
No mass shootings ever happened because of Asian pride, while white pride led to Christchurch and Oslo shootings.

>Stopped taking this seriously here
if you hadn't, you'd know what he was talking about

Whites are americans of european descent genius

That's not true, black know where they come from. They can be from anywhere in central and west africa

americans are mental ill
what the fuck is this obsession with wherever you came from holy shit no ones care

What he says isn't stupid but he's only talking about America and none of it has any relevance outside America.

no one cares

>bigotry

Attached: 1555671468542.jpg (988x1059, 148.45K)

To conquer, to kill, to ruin...

>french

Attached: 1632768463053.png (1130x690, 28.36K)

>black """""pride""""""
the pride of fighting from your freedom
oh wait they were given it

Unironic firstie problems
Leave a man to his own devices and he'll create his own problems, they don't need to worry about starvation, war, or natural disasters fucking them up bigtime anymore. They've gotten so affluent they create things to get assblasted about

are you the korean guy that was being mogged by twinks

I think we need some Japanese posters in here

Mogged by who? I'm more masculine than you, cope

Attached: Men-health-cover-July-2019.jpg (768x960, 181.14K)

Maybe I don’t understand because I’m not american but doesn’t white just mean someone of european descent? Why aren’t they allowed to celebrate their european heritage like black americans are allowed to celebrate their african heritage?

american white can mean european, north african, middle eastern, or hispanic