Thoughts on Indians?

Thoughts on Indians?
Have you met one?
Do you like them?

Attached: 1643641500290[1].webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=an0up_-oTyE
youtube.com/watch?v=UZAdT7nSfFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Once I matched with an Indian girl on tinder and she appeared to me pretty arrogant

the last indian I met in sentosa was so fucking obnoxious he had his whole family with him and his kids were running around the queue line

i want an indian girlfriend

Attached: 393939.jpg (620x495, 34.71K)

LOL
source on girl?

Hell yeah dude
youtube.com/watch?v=an0up_-oTyE

Did she show vegene?

Why did she just show her tits? Is this the power of the Indian male?

damn dont let your new hoe come in between your old hoe

we kill it on tinder
Superpower 2020
youtube.com/watch?v=UZAdT7nSfFQ

bobs OPEND

omegle*

I worked at a hotel near this big hindu temple, and we got slammed whenever they held their special event. They're extremely greedy, they have that jew mentality where they're trying to figure out how to profit. They'll break every rule we have and then demand a comped room when something small goes wrong. Very selfish people, packed their eight member extended family into a two bed room and use all our pillows so the rule breakers have a more comfortable sleep on the floor. They're the kinds of people that don't put the cart back after grocery shopping

kek clean it up wagie

I have the pleasure of working with Indian code monkeys at my job. They are in constant fear or losing their jobs, argumentative, point fingers, and literally never get anything done. A minority of them are alright but most are pathetic assholes that get laughed at by everyone else.

it's guilt.
she's supposed to hate whitey but whitey also makes her wet so her brain is trying to process these conflicting emotions; the arrogant attitude is a defense mechanism. it's more prevalent among Indian females living abroad.

From my experiences with Indians, this is quite accurate

milk truck status: arrived

it's a fake recording

tamil or hindi

>not thanking dear madam for doing the needful
bad sirs benchod