Does your country have a gun culture?

Does your country have a gun culture?

Attached: gun.jpg (758x688, 141.68K)

Not really

Yes if you're posh and live in the countryside

Noone else cares about them really

Is it really that common to carry a loaded gun in your car in the US?

>Claims he thought the other dude was shooting at him
>Own footage shows he pulled out his gun before the other car caught up to him

>no one was hurt
>I'm comfortable
>gun nuts
God, I wish these faggots would just rope themselves already.

You have to. If you go outside you run the risk of getting robbed, attacked, in a shootout, at your job the day the spree shooter shows up and so on. I have a shotgun in my truck.

Just say Biggers

That's how it works everywhere around the world, we are just not mentally you like you

>we are just not mentally you like you
I'm mentally me like me

>we are just not mentally you like you
Well that's reasonable, who else would you be?

Maybe in your shithole not here in Europe where nobody goes around with a weapon

>Appeal to emotion
>X is silly therefore [Political ramifications]
Non-logicians really are subhuman. A society solely populated by high-functioning autistics would be a paradise.

>you run the risk of getting robbed, attacked, in a shootout, at your job the day the spree shooter shows up and so on.
why is the US regarded as a first world country again?

But Any Forums is largely populated by autists and it still is mostly shit?

That's because every lunatic owns a gun.
Why don't you guys fucking regulate and train people? Maybe make it part of college.

Look at Switzerland, everyone and their mum has a gun there, but gun violence is extremely rare.

>why is the US regarded as a first world country again?
Because it's obsolete cold war meme terminology

they made that up a long time ago

This is only true if you live in "diverse" areas. The odds for white people not in a gang experiencing any crime is extremely low, comprable to the Nordic countries.

set him free, you don't throw shit at people unless you're ready for something to get thrown back at ya.

But we don't segregate our statistics, so you're comparing a very safe area of a country with the entire country including the ghetto's with lots kf crime

Firing a weapon from a vehicle? That's a felony.
I hope that gun is registered, not that it should need to be. But also a felony.
One more and it's straight to the zapper.