People are the most stupid and ignorant

>people are the most stupid and ignorant
>somehow the richest country in the world
how could this happen??

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (255x134, 1.48K)

Jews control everything

Were smart about the right things

If you prioritize maximizing profit over literally everything else, society goes to shit.

There used to be something called "fairness doctrine" which required US media to cover both sides of political issues fairly, but we scrapped it because that's communism.

There used to be rules against telecommunications monopolies that controlled more than a certain percentage of any given region's media, but we removed the rules because the economists told us the media made less money that way.

They stole the richest land on earth

die american pig
we (world) hate you

jews

Squid game

We aren't the most stupid and ignorant, it just so happens that the entire world is obsessed with and watching us and so everything is taped and scrutinized, and self-taped now with phones.

Perhaps we’re not as stupid and ignorant as the world makes us out to be :)

those soldiers that you've met are the lower class of American society. if they weren't in the military, they would just be collecting welfare in a different way.

based

Attached: Screenshot_20220123-123358_Reddit.jpg (1080x1013, 187.88K)

They import the smartest people from the world who run the country.
The average American is just a commodity for megacorps.

Good point. Every little fuck up we do is amplified because not only are eyes on us 24/7, but the world unironically wants to see us fail and takes pleasure from it.

Worst korea

We don't think about you at all

Erudition vs Intelligence
Americans are just ignorant about other (irrelevant) countries and europoors get mad for that.

Because they aren't the stupidest, it's mostly a meme. Also being intelligent doesn't necessarily mean being richer. Being good at networking and establishing connections is way more important and as far as i know from watching Americans on social media they are exceptionally good at it compared to other nations

this

>Black dude gets shot
OMG WHAT A TRAGEDY WHAT A SHOCK WHAT A SURPRISE OMG OMG OMG HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN ASAAAAAAA THIS NEVER HAPPENS AAAAAA

Spare me

*hence the meme

Lol we don't think about you except for squid

LOL

Attached: usa-flag-beach-towel_13802637-a01.jpg (1500x1500, 856.83K)

Same fag

Honestly, it's the greatest country on the face of the planet. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

korea is so big they have S-Q-U-I-D-S

>the world unironically wants to see us fail and takes pleasure from it.
No lies there. It’s also why we get shit flung at us so much on here.

Such is life being an American on the internet. Comes with the territory I guess. Nothing we can do about it.

America is corporation that uses its own people as cattle. Lmao what a shithole. Never going to the shithole ever again.

Attached: usa.png (1920x1011, 26.91K)

They had a lot of European people coming there in their early years up to 1950s, instantly when Europeans stopped coming, USA stopped dominating.

>Never going to the shithole ever again.
thank you

>Never going to the shithole ever again.
This is the best thing I’ve heard all day

a little creepy how obsessed you people are with us

ever notice we're not obsessed with you?