Which independence movement do you support the most?

Which independence movement do you support the most?

Attached: Captura (377).png (465x667, 304.21K)

Faroe Islands and Corsica

Catalonia and Scotland

Seditionists should all be shot

Attached: 95.png (1125x1124, 1.01M)

thank you, man

why do people even need independence? it gives nothing>

so that we can rule ourselves and we can have tools to maintain our language and culture alive. And bc we are a distinct nation, therefore, it makes sense to have a state of our own, instead of being ruled by a foreign nation.

>Yes, I support every continent dissolving into independent city states. What gave it away?

Attached: 1625081139157.png (800x1200, 883.71K)

None

Would the Flanders rejoin the Netherlands? If so I support them, but mainly Catalonia and Lombardy.

SÜDTIROL NICHT VERGESSEN
____ _ _ _________ _________ ____ ____ ______ ____ _ _ ____ _____ \/\/ ____ _____ _________ ____ ______ ____ _ _ _ _____ _________ _____ ____ _
/ _ / \ / \ / __/ ___\ / __/ __/ _ / __/ __/ / _/ \ /| / / ___/__ __\ / _ / ___/__ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ / _/ \ /| / \ // \ //__ __/ __/ __/__ __/ _ / \ /|
| / \| | | | | \ | \ | \ | \/| | \| \/| \ | | / | |_|| | | \ / \ | / \| \ / \ | \ | \/| \/| \ | | / | |_|| | | || |\ || / \ | \ | \/| / \ | / \| |\ ||
| |-|| |_/| |_/| /_\___ | | /_| | |_/| | /_| | \_| | || | \___ | | | | \_/\___ | | | | /_| | | /_| | \_| | || | \_/| | \|| | | | /_| / | | | |-|| | \||
\_/ \\____\____\____\____/ \____\_/\_\____\_/\_\____\_\____\_/ \| \_\____/ \_/ \____\____/ \_/ \____\_/\_\_/\_\____\_\____\_/ \| \____\_/ \| \_/ \____\_/\_\ \_/ \_/ \\_/ \|

It's caveman logic. We must build a planet-wide society and colonise Mars, but instead we are fighting tribe-on-tribe like animals.

The 2003 referendum was not about independance, it was about merging the two regions of Corsica into one.

Are you Corsican?
that is easy to say coming from a huge strong country that doesn't have to worry about their language or culture disappearing. Globalism is cancer, culture is everything. Oh, and FUCK JANNIES.

I can't think of anything more reddit than scottish or scatalonian independance.

The "cavemen logic" here is to think that, in order to avoid tribe-on-tribe fights, you need to lump everyone inside the same tribe.

I can't think on anything more Reddit than nationalism. Specially low-key nationalism, that takes government borders as granted and "natural".

Catalonia

Cringe
Based

Unthirldom quaand mateix, diocan?

Scotland is the most tragic. The SNP keep fucking up what little responsibility they have but they still win massive majorities because of a decades old Mel Gibson film.