Why do Indians say they hate Muslims when they treat a Muslim actor (Salman Khan) like a literal God on Earth?

Why do Indians say they hate Muslims when they treat a Muslim actor (Salman Khan) like a literal God on Earth?

Attached: lu2oep.webm (720x1280, 2.83M)

This place must be stinkin if you know what I mean

Attached: niggu.jpg (500x500, 23.24K)

>Indians hate Muslims
Is like saying Americans hate blacks. It's a very complex issue that I won't bother to explain. You can read it when you've stopped making baits

Celebrity worship is disgusting. I mean if I saw Ronaldo on the street I might ask to shake his hand but this is just absurd. This actor could probably tell someone to lick his shoes and theyd feel honored too

Third worldoids like my people do worse than lick their shoes: they vote them into office.

Sallu Bhai is a retard. Majority of his fans are jobless muzzies and Dalits. The rest of the people watch him just to shit on him. This guy has single-handedly done more damage to bollywood than all the Jews combined.

Back to eating shit macaco nigger.

>sir sir please sir please look sir you take picture with me sir please
Lol

Whenever Indians say they have high Iq just show them that clip

I know average Indian is low IQ.

Black twitter still haven't recovered from that buck breaking

I was expecting a white woman to come out.

>tf
>tp

You are literally Indian bro you can't even claim that your family is from europe or something lol
stinky stinky indian monke

i'm reminded of that german saying ORDNUNG MUSS SEIN

Macaco kun you are an std filled petri dish along with shit

kek i can't even be offended you whole nation is bunch of ugly filthy nigglets

Funny think is your shithole is no different. And even more vile and violent. You are what the second level of biblical hell would look like kek

Because Indian culture are centered around muslims. They have holidays for muslims. They send millions of keling to war against a muslim nation just to accept millions of muslims living in india. They listened to muslim singer. They watch muslim actor. They send millions of workers to a muslim nation as a slave and serve to their muslim master. The engineer that helped their nuclear program is an devout muslim man. Their most famous building was an muslim culture building. Their women are being taken away with the "Jihad love" program, while the men can only cucked and watch it happened. They will tell you how much they hate muslim but the evidence speaks for itself that india is always a muslim loving nation

>The engineer that helped their nuclear program is an devout muslim man.
No the dude used to read bhagavat Gita and assisted in the rocket programme

'Love Jihad' is meme, overhlown because absolutely no-one, not even the ultra tranny feminist supporters dont want to marry muslim men.
Muslim women regularly run away with non-muslims here to avoid marriage with her 60 year old uncle who already has three wife-cousins, on top of general savageness against women rampant in muslim communities.

Attached: 1641480595111.jpg (908x648, 100.15K)

It's like watching 2 rats on the subway fighting over a moldy slice of pizza.