Do you want to restore the Roman Empire?

Do you want to restore the Roman Empire?

Attached: 1643633665591.png (2000x1800, 806.21K)

No, and anyone who says they do are in denial about its' death.
You can feel however you want about it being gone, but the fact is that it is. Just like your Great grandfather, you will never be able to bring it back.
Accept reality as is

Rome was overrated and they were all pedos

they are the reasons why i'm not a 190cm white chad

we will bring Rome back with the help of el peruANO

Attached: 1460871751987.jpg (640x640, 287.02K)

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 386.3K)

I would prefer a fully germanic Europe, romance is synonimous of underdevelopment

t.snownigger
t.visigoth rapebaby

We Germanics dont need the excuse of Rome to rape the Mediterranean to death, it our right inherently

this i just wanna be white

I like the goths, If there is a reason for me to support israel and americans commiting genocide over muslims, is how they ruined prosperous Visigothic kingdom and turned for centuries Iberian peninsula into a backward goatfucking islamic shithole.

If there is a jew reading this, you guys are doing God´s work in the Middle-East.

Attached: Alaric-illustration-Athens.jpg (400x300, 41.9K)

Watch me, nigger

Yes so I can raid it for loot and women

you will CHOKE on nafri CUM!

Attached: gfg.png (690x843, 513.79K)

>tf
>tp

Isn't he from a caucasus?

Holy glow niggering shitskin. Out of all the countries of the 109, Visigothic Iberia is among the first. If you ever shill for jews again ill crack your streetshitting skull

Overrated in what? Please, tell me

Blessed be God´s chosen people.

Attached: 000_19Z41W.jpg (1400x932, 110.18K)

Return the MENAland muslim rat

Roman history turns into a boring series of non stop military coups after 50 bce

Idk, but the world needs a new Augustus. And it would be nice for the med to be powerful again. There are some things it would be better not to restore

They stole everything from Greeks who in turn stole from Phoenicians

All Euro history is stealing. They have no culture.

Attached: Chad Truth.webm (360x640, 2.86M)

You got to admire how they managed to keep this shit alive for as long as they did

i find ancient india and china cooler

tajikistan

Maybe because that's how it works? A people finds an interesting technology developed by other people, adopts it and improves it, surpassing the original creators?

You know, that English and Spanish, one of the two most spoken languages worldwide have lots of Latin influence?

How many countries in the world have Korean influence? (kpop doesn't count).

Most of new worlders don´t even know from were they am from, most of non argentinain rural white south americans can´t even tell if they are descendents from spanish, german or italian inmigrants, plus they are called whites by locals, so that video retarded logic may be only applied in muttSA.

The Romans are all gone, what's the point?

Not really, the military became a parasitic organism on the empire that kept it together by simply using an excess of force on anyone trying to invade or split away.

My condolences

And remember, it didn't really fall in 4AD, the Eastern Romans managed to keep going all the way to the 1400's.

The Roman culture was adopted in large scale by several peoples, and most of peoples started larping as them.

>split away.
Nobody was trying to splinter away after the 2nd century.

Do we genuinely have to kill every last one of you streetshitting turdskins?

Usually it doesn't work for long, but they somehow managed to keep the corpse alive for centuries

Try as you might, it won't be the roman empire, it will be something modern and different in both culture, strategy, geography, economics, and everything else. It will be roman in name only.