Are you a burden on your parents in your country?

are you a burden on your parents in your country?

Attached: file.png (320x180, 50.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tPcc1ftj8E&ab_channel=TerryJacksVEVO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No but I like to think I'm just so I don't get to comfortable and spend my life like a fucking faggot retard who lives with his parents for his whole life and browses Any Forums all day everyday while masturbating to cute 2d pics of female cartoon feet while chugging a bottle of monster and dipping doritos in sauce
but thats not me

Not since I turned 16 and moved out and became independent (started getting welfare from the state).

I may life at home currently but I work and even pay rent to them.

yes

No and I like it that way

white people be like hendrick your 12 now don't you think you should pay rent

Kinda, but they're not shaming me for it, they say that I should rather use my time for studying instead of working a student job.

Do Germans pay rent to their parents? Lol
My sister and me live with our mom and help with household chores and contribute to bills and groceries since she's alone and we don't have much money but the idea of paying a fixed rent to a family member is just too alien to me.

No, you?

No. I don't even live in the same country as my parents.

Where are you from, user?

America.

no I'm an orphan and I'm a burden on myself
it would be easier to die

Emotionally yes and it will only get worse.
Financially no I do not ask them for anything and they force me to accept money from them.

Gaysex while watching anime??????

No but I feel like I'm starting to become one as things keep being the way they are

youtube.com/watch?v=-tPcc1ftj8E&ab_channel=TerryJacksVEVO

Attached: file.png (550x502, 249.88K)

after i started paying rent they stopped asking me to do chores. i'd rather just pay and let my lazy ass little sister who doesn't work do all the chores.

>seeing nothing wrong with child labour
do mutts really?

kinda