Is mental illness common amongst your countrymen?

Is mental illness common amongst your countrymen?

Attached: 1640638304691.jpg (408x408, 30.93K)

Paranoia? Yes

No, not at all

No, not in comparison to Americans or Europeans anyway.

amongst us sus

Yes, especially white people

Attached: 1642186751452.png (720x528, 22.8K)

I'm not mentally ill. You're mentally ill. Fuckwit

Can't make me take Dr. Shekleburgs magic pills you dickhead

Attached: 1637478008672.jpg (994x1024, 78K)

There is literally no normal people here

Hey sharkie, when will you stop?
You will never be the next pepe you simp

This dude single-handedly makes me mentally associate gaytubers with mental illnesses. Truly a 4D chess move from this asian brapzillian gentleman.

This thread was supposed to be subtly shitting on the gurafaggot but you guys didn't catch o-
Oh, nevermind
Kek

Attached: 1627681809964.png (828x816, 511.84K)

So Asians have the lowest rate of antidepressant use
But they also have the joint lowest suicide rate, pic related

What's their secret?

Attached: suicide rates.png (1387x932, 110.28K)

>associate gaytubers with mental illnesses
you need a neet shitposter for that?
i thought society reached peak pathetic status with the simp culture of men paying for women posting nudes, but then it went further into men paying for 3d cartoons with a girl's voice

Gura simps are called shrimps though

How did he go from shitting on blacks in every post to making a complete 180 and worshipping their cocks? Man, the userbase of the site is really obsessed with them. Especially for a group of people that rarely posts here, kek.

it's more common amongst my countrywomen

it's because posters here behave like 13 yo that crave dopamin rushes by calling people names with one-liners, it's enough to drive anyone mad, in my opinion the gura poster is more brave to basically try to set himself apart from all the filth here

>the gura poster is more brave to basically try to set himself apart from all the filth here
No, that makes him a holier than thou hypocritical retard that's no different from the rest of the obsessed schizos.

yeah, but different from the other retards that basically go with the flow, he makes a point of showing that he can have multiple VPNs and avatarfag to set himself apart

I would say a lot of people are quite mad but they dont believe in psychology

Attached: 1615844888069.jpg (996x322, 278.69K)

What's his point? The only thing that sets him apart is being more annoying the other faggots. He has the shittiest gimmick. He's not even funny either.

i don't know, maybe just to make you mad, maybe just to try to break with this Any Forums hivemind, maybe just to have fun, but who cares, that is the whole point of the internet, that you are able to control it to your own benefit not that you be controlled by it, especially in a board which tries to create one-liners for every serious topic of the world and believes that fun is to repeat the same phrase and threads over and over again for years and decades

He’s probably in this thread on a VPN

>board which tries to create one-liners for every serious topic of the world and believes that fun is to repeat the same phrase and threads over and over again for years and decades
So basically him, he's just another retarded schizophrenic in a site that's full of them. He fits in with the same monotonous nature of the site like everyone else.