Americans don't take their shoes off when they are inside of their home

>americans don't take their shoes off when they are inside of their home

Attached: 0617_ESBB_Feature1.jpg (1000x750, 70.82K)

me neither
i do however remove them once inside and put on sandals or socks
laying on a bed or couch with shoes on is just weird

So their floors are dirty? Is this true or an Any Forums meme? I was already surprised that Americans don't use electric kettles.

americans be like: checkout my indoor shoes

Attached: download (8).jpg (1113x1028, 317.82K)

it makes sense because the average american only gets out to go into their car and drive to either a fast food restaurant or a grocery store, then right back to their house so there is not much dirty shit they'll bring in their houses

This girl has stumpy legs

The fuck do you mean. Outside is dirty, even if the dirt is not visible. If you just take the shoes off when you enter the house you can practically walk around barefoot

American floors are cleaner. The worst thing you'll have on the bottom of your shoes is dust or soil unless you live in the middle or a ghetto city. First thing they do is brush their shoes on the doormat which takes of 99% of the dirt. Meanwhile everyone else is walking around their house spreading gross foot bacteria and fungus, ontop of that wearing no shoes inside is a constant battle with dirt footprints.

just depends
if I'm at someone's home I generally wouldn't because presumably I won't be there for long

anyone who isn't a complete low-class savage has exterior and interior doormats to scrub whatever crap off your shoes
generally speaking the areas that guests linger are in the foyer, kitchen, dining room, bathrooms, and living room
all of which typically use tile or hardwood flooring

the living spaces are mostly carpet for comfort
anyone who's simply at home won't be wearing shoes of any kind, maybe slippers at most

no dirt =/= clean

Do they sleep with shoes on?

american outdoors is not the same as your outdoors. yours is normal and dirty while american ground is unnaturally clean

Yes in most of the west you aren't going to pick up anything except for dirt by doing your daily commute to work. They don't have dogs shitting and drunks pissing everywhere and busy streets have a big old cleaning truck that cleans it every night.

factually incorrect

Danes also do this

What else is an American going to get on his shoes except for dirt, concrete dust, plant matter and maybe an insect if he's unlucky?

you fuckers are the worst
go to SAPA fucking trash dirt and carton boxes laying on the ground everywhere

I'm talking about in the US. Of course I take off my shoes in Vietnam.

Even if the americans pick up only dirt with their shoes it's still not good.
Most parasites live in the dirt, people can spit on the streets, wild/homeless animals can use the dirt as a toilet.
Don't get me started what happens when you mix dirt with water, it becomes mud, no matter how little the dirt is.
When I go home I always take off my shes and change my socks after I throw the old pair in the dishwasher. I also regulary sweep in the hallway where the door I get home from is.

Attached: Piggu.gif (95x105, 7.31K)

>go outside for 10 minutes
>go inside, don't take shoes off
>cause €1000+ worth of damage on floors because of salt, water, snow, oils and other toxins

Attached: DSC05673.jpg (3600x2700, 3.13M)

>while american ground is unnaturally clean
I've been in LA, New York, Washington, Alabama (several places), New Orleans and about 15 cities around the USA.
It. Is. Not. Fucking. Clean.

>I throw the old pair in the dishwasher
what

it's ok good thing the average american doesn't walk so their shoes are always perfectly clean

Attached: 1643571439593.jpg (1442x1048, 437.65K)

we use the dishwasher for both dishes and small clothes(socks, pants, bras, gloves) in eastern europe

avoiding layers of piss is always good

>anglos put carpet all over their homes

Attached: ja1ozxi1nir31.jpg (851x638, 90.69K)