Indians unironically think they have the best accent

Indians unironically think they have the best accent

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (1200x800, 32.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dJgoTcyrFZ4
voca.ro/135OKSlGxQyz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do not redeem sir

Forgot the video
youtu.be/dJgoTcyrFZ4

pubg mobile

Attached: raskesh.jpg (251x354, 43.04K)

We don't. People literally mock the accent in India too. But we also mock the muttmerican accent too

Lmao. Whenever I'm binging YouTube shorts I always end up on Indian side of YouTube where they always post garbage montage of PUBG mobile. Shits cringe.

>Mock the definitive English accent
do Indians really?

Attached: 1622151171198.jpg (269x283, 19.62K)

Why would you subject yourself to that? Whenever I see anything from the subcontinent, I click on "Not interested".

Yeah we find American accent goofy. More goofy than the British accent. Especially California ones because they sound even more funny when yourtry to mimic it in an Indian accent kekekekeek

Multiple women have told me they love my accent.

>Indians unironically think they have the best accent
And they're unironically correct.

They'll always pop up again nigga since there's like billions of them with EDM songs
Not even "don't recommend me from this channel"

No we don't but whatever, its not really difficult to get an American accent. Bait thread

Do women like russian accent?

Attached: 1625496251472-int.jpg (400x400, 23.85K)

Indian sounds like they are chewing on something while speaking English.

I'm unsure of what Russian accent sounds like. Send a vocaroo maybe. But I had this Russian friend with whom I used to VC on discord, it was quite weird, not really fond of it but he had terrible English so that could be why his wasn't good.

I'm afraid not. British posh and french accents are the only ones they like.

It isn't the definitive accent
Also which american accent?

Because the most famous american accent is california vocal fry

Not trying to mess with you, but would you mind posting a vocaroo of you speaking with an American accent?

>Intentionally putting on a foreign accent

Never do this

America doesn't have regional accents anymore beside some rural shitholes in the south. We all sound the same now.

Britbongs do aswell.

Did they edit out the more sensible people they interviewed?

I don't have an American accent but a bunch of people I know do. Its almost impossible to tell if they're native Americans or not.

I know and it isn't really a very sensible thing to try if you live in India, the locals will just take for an autist and so will the westerners.

voca.ro/135OKSlGxQyz
^ this is how I usually speak though. My accent isn't the most intelligible accent but it works just fine here.