What's going on in finland?

what's going on in finland?

Attached: finland.jpg (802x730, 68.71K)

western males live with transexuals inside their heads

I noticed that the westoids here are really obsessed with trannies while I have never seen one in my life

even in my tranny-infested country is hard to see one in real life. i think these people are just terminally online and think trannies are everywhere.

That’s a Finnish schizo, he tells many people that he will kill them or slit their throat.

*fenno-swedish

why are you like this

Attached: 1642508243384.jpg (830x548, 42.69K)

How much estrogen do you have to chug daily to think the norwegian flag posted acceptable content?
Thank you, lesserfolk

what's it like being a schizo?

Bro, you think you will actually become a woman. If anyone has delusions it is you
That is the same thing, tibla

trans rights are human rights, chud

Attached: 1631959781824.jpg (319x413, 29.14K)

based tranny detective

what's it like being a schizo?

Cocks...
Gaysex...
Anime...

>i think these people are just terminally online
so exactly like trannies lmao. both groups think the other one is out to get them and they should be wary at every step of their life.

computers with graphical user interfaces usable by normalfags have been a disaster that stumped the development of the human race.

->

this but unironically. every time i go to this subhuman website i see the word "tranny" plastered on every second thread. I think COVID restrictions will lead to an increase of schizophrenia in the future

there are at least 3 trannies at my uni department alone

the word seems to trigger you for some reason tho

you are obsessed with what is less than 0.001% of the population. a normal human being will never see a tranny in his lifetime. you need to spend less time on the internet

it's the dead of winter in Finrand, the madman prowls.

It's the Any Forums curse

>you are obsessed
no, I don't think I am, it's you who are making shitty assumptions. you just seem upset

>I have never seen one in my life
look in a mirror