What's your opinion of your country's police?

What's your opinion of your country's police?

Attached: american police beating.jpg (960x979, 77.84K)

They are completely different depending on what city, neighborhood, town, village, hamlet, you are in. Overall, worthless pieces of shit with short fuses who are tasked to do way too many things they have no business doing.

Which cunt has most reliable/best police force?

I've never had a problem with the police. My last interaction was when I had an autistic meltdown and the neighbors called the police because they thought some kind of domestic violence was happening, they were polite enough.

she had sex with the policemen and got kissing and sucking marks?

lets see how many inc3l didnt get this

They suck ass

or did she try and fuck the policedog?

Very shit and deserve ACAB
#percumalaporpolisi

Looks like she's been round to Mason Greenwood's.

Yeah I think she fucked the police

Beasts in human skin, pretty much a mafia in major cities, a mix of decent people with a larger majority of sadistic assholes in smaller towns

that's the joke
except she probably didn't even go protesting, just hooked up with some guy

Bet she and Tyrone protested really hard.

Probably had rough sex with a guy she met there

The ones in uniform are OK. The ones in plain clothes have to deal with too many arseholes, and it obviously rubs off on them.
Don't get into any sort of demonstration or protest march, though. The police they use for that are trainees who don't know any laws and regulations yet, only how to use their clubs.

Hickies they're called btw

>Fuck the police

Looks like she did

she got a hickie from policeman?

>hickeys
Imagine him believing that BS, hahaha.

its a meme image, probably pulled straight off facebook

globohomo tools

How are you able to tell the joke but somehow still miss it?
She never went to any protest user, this guy just took a pic of the hickey he gave his gf and wrote a joke about it.

Most of them are okay but some are assholes and you are completely at their mercy since their near to no oversight.

seriously what is the point of this? i've been bitten like that, it hurts, it's not hot it's a turnoff.