Post funny interviews from your country

Post funny interviews from your country

youtube.com/watch?v=3yUMIFYBMnc

Attached: 805973.png (2880x1580, 3.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCz6Pg0gm5I&t=46
twitter.com/AnonBabble

didn't even clean his room for the interview. truly "anti-work".

This is why I refuse to ask for a raise. I don't want to seem cringe.

lol

funny?

youtube.com/watch?v=mCz6Pg0gm5I&t=46
some believe it was an attempt by the ruling party (Likud) to tarnish that politician's respect

>unwashed
>nonbinary snowflake
>messy room
>dressed like a bum
>30 years old
>walks their mom's dogs for a "living"
>thinks "laziness is a virtue"
Is it just me or does this scream psyop? They literally tick every stereotype

>US is currently experiencing a "labor shortage" in which white men refuse to work for substandard wages
>suddenly a famously pro-establishment news channel airs an interview which essentially argues that those who refuse to work for scraps are "cringe"
Pretty obvious psyop.

>I-IT'S A PSYOP THAT WE'RE LOSERS!!!

Attached: .png (491x567, 96.34K)

I visited that subreddit like 3 years ago. It was just mutts complaining about their bosses and stuff.
I thought that was a good thing since letting yourself be pushed around by Mr. Shekelstein is a bad thing.
And then it "evolved" into this

user... I think this may just be the average redditor, or at least reddit mod. Probably not too far off from the average Any Forums mod/janny either

>famously pro-establishment news channel

Attached: le resistance .jpg (768x811, 375.24K)

Wdym evolved into this?
The person in the OP created the subreddit and they had a team of mods who were similarly delusional

They asked, he aggreed, you dumb faggot.

>The US president, executive branch, congress, etc isn't the establishment
Kill yourself you n faggot

Attached: trump 2020 aftermathy.png (862x862, 935.41K)

>muh trump
Obsessed. Your dementia-ridden president is no better than drumpf. Oh fuck, he's even worse.

Sir McShakespearmount was not happy so he organized his pet hoffaktor invasion to the forum.
Has nothing to do with evolution.

This is what people who have been heavely perturbed endocrinology look like

What a chud

I suddenly want to work for $7.50/hour without benefits now.

Yeah, and cody wilson founded the 3d printing guns initiative. Before giving up all info on the members to the DOJ and shutting it down.

I don't really see how the situations are comparable
Check out the other subreddits that they're a part of, they're 100% genuine in my opinion
Idk why you need to ascribe malice when them being an autistic retard who suddenly found himself controlling the subreddit with a million subscribers explains it all
The only conspiracy theory I can see potentially being true is that they went on the interview in order to discredit the movement since it had become hijacked by liberals and was no longer about delusional communist/anarchist larping but then they were probably very happy and felt powerful having so many subscribers so I doubt it