Do East Asians see Slavs as "Westerners"?

Do East Asians see Slavs as "Westerners"?

Attached: aural-identification-of-east-asian-and-southeast-asian-languages.jpg (1200x1200, 285.98K)

yes, also western eastern dichotomy is a european invention, chinese don't consider japanese more eastern

I hope not. Imagine being ((((westerner))))

yes, because Slavs are more to the West

East/West is cold war terminology

western as a culture was invented during 19th century

Your president is a Jew.

Forget Asians.

You average person couldn't even tell the difference between slavs, germanics or meds.

Its only Any Forums tier autism that people even care about that.

do we arr rook same?

arr ytpipo are the same

yes, it is impossible to tell you apart from a German, Dutch, or French

Wrong, it comes from Occident/Orient which has been around for centuries.

Just a reminder that your average person probably thinks Spaniards are white and are in the same race as germans.

Eastern or Oriental had been used for todays middle east in the past while EE/WE divide is after ww2

Veps are not Jews. They are Soviet Estonians. Recignised by official "ex"Soviet Estonia as natives.

Das rite

Do they have good cute gfs?

>Eastern or Oriental had been used for todays middle east in the past while EE/WE divide is after ww2
Can we just settle this as "western europe is the catholic world plus ex-catholic protestants" and "eastern europe is orthodox/muslim europe?"
I think everyone can agree on that.

Why do you group Orthodox people together with Muslims? This seems quite random.

Because, like how much of the old catholic world today is now protestant, much of the old orthodox world today is now Muslim. The patriarch of the east (the orthodox pope) was originally based in Constantinople which today is now an Islamic city. Likewise, would you lump bosnians in with Serbs or Croats moreso? I feel they're more akin to serbs and thus eastern.

Not him but I think it's because you're both in the east. That's the impression I got.

Attached: 1642129713164.png (600x583, 342.93K)

Americans live in North America that used to be populated by Injuns. That means they all are Injuns.

dumbest shit i ever read