Whypeepo be locking up their old folks in prisons and never even go visiting them

>whypeepo be locking up their old folks in prisons and never even go visiting them
What makes them like this

Attached: 1557729213349.jpg (1488x715, 85.78K)

being overly trustworthy to government ran prisons

wypipo are raised to hate their parents and ditch them as soon as they turn 18

whypipo be like, timmy we are taking old grandpa to jail

ytparents treat their dogs better than their children. It's karma.

fuck timmy gon do?

My grandfather didn't wanna waste our time so he refused to let my dad move us to his town and signed him self into an elderly care facility when he was 86. Died when he was 97, all of us around him.
My grandmother died in her sleep when she was 72 and living in our house.
My mom says our house is haunted now.

there was a book i read, which i forget the exact title and author of, but it was a detailed ethnography of the soviet union, written i think in the 70s or 80s, and in it there was a chapter on the north caucasus peoples, such as the abkhazians, who were reputed to have had people who lived to be over 130 or even over 140 years old. it was believed that this was because their elderly never "retired". they simply stayed active and did as much as they could their whole lives.

Its not a meme. The average white person in North America hates or is ambivalent to their parents.

americans arent white

My grandfather lived with us until he died. My grandmother is still alive and kicking at over 90. My mother will do the same.

My paternal grandparents and father were alcoholics who killed themselves long before being put into old people prison was an option.

You grand parents were nazis, stop talking about these genocidal maniac

One grandfather was given a rifle in 45 and captured without firing a single shot, was nearly worked to death in coal mines for a Any Forums janitor's wage, and came back to find his hometown annexed by Russians.
The other was a forester in a backwater place that never cared about politics and never saw combat.
My grandmothers were too young to have any sort of political leaning, which didn't stop the Russkies from doing their thing.

Lool

Sometimes they deserve it

americans are BLM people not white

My parents have always told me they don't want me to take care of them when they get old, because the last thing they want is to become a burden on me.

I suppose it's a matter of perspective.

Your relatives deserved to suffer at the hands of Russians. Just thought I'd let you know.

>Your relatives deserved to suffer at the hands of Russians.
You are a subhuman mutt golem and you will never be white. Just thought I'd let you know.

Is it though?

>Your relatives deserved to suffer at the hands of Russians. Just thought I'd let you know.
>>Your relatives deserved to suffer at the hands of Russians.
>You are a subhuman mutt golem and you will never be white. Just thought I'd let you know.
>americans are BLM people not white
>americans arent white

Attached: 1636235146886.jpg (623x743, 78.38K)

>You are a subhuman mutt golem and you will never be white. Just thought I'd let you know.

Attached: germany4564.png (500x483, 132.61K)

>>You are a subhuman mutt golem and you will never be white. Just thought I'd let you know.

Attached: hi.jpg (600x664, 29.48K)