Is Europe as fucked as USA?

Is Europe as fucked as USA?
I remember my french friend telling me he did an internship in Hong Kong but he realized he has too much of an environmental impact so he stopped travelling altogether. I barely speak french so I didn't have many french friends while there. There were also a lot of retarded moroccans/blacks in my classes.

I'm back in the USA now and everything feels a lot worse than before. People aren't as nice as before COVID. All my old friends don't really go outside and are addicted to social media. But maybe I just have retarded friends.

Everyone I met in Europe seemed pretty well-adjusted. People just go to bars all the time and it's easy to meet people since you're walking around a lot. But maybe it's all in my head. Or maybe I was just unable to recognize society shifting there because it was already so foreign to me.

This post is really faggy, sorry. Feel free to add your input if you have any thoughts.

Attached: hotguycuterightwingchuds.jpg (640x480, 52.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FBIG5Tv0fZk
youtube.com/watch?v=lTzWEkbTs7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are from shitty part of the U.S.

Attached: 1643601878495.gif (720x540, 56.21K)

why does Count Dankula is in these kind of photos, he doesn't even do political commentaries

trump lost

maybe
does that mean we are going to make it
he had to become a grifter because he lost his job over a funny joke

i think in america we actually have rights but the country is still kind of falling apart slowly. euros just chillin and ignoring the authoritarianism rolling in. idk which is better

>what is voter fraud

Attached: 1643574518056.gif (720x540, 71.29K)

>the country is still kind of falling apart slowly. euros just chillin and ignoring the authoritarianism rolling in. idk which is better

kinda true i suppose, although theres a mass of protests here in austria ive never seen before against memerona meassures and government, wanting new elections. However people dont actually have balls to do more than do a bit of a demonstration march

who is this furry whore?

Attached: tiresome trump.png (706x689, 140.55K)

yeah he asked some official in georgia to "find a few thousand votes." that was pretty fraudulent.

He did win, and he did not ask a judge to find few thousand votes. You are really being disingenuous.

Attached: 1642496632225.gif (720x540, 55.73K)

are the majority of people for? against? indifferent? in france the protests were just like 12 boomers walking down a street and then young people would half heartedly flip them off.
this was in southern france. many stores and bars didn't comply with mandates and stuff though which was cool. posher places, which im assuming were run by northern french who moved, were strict about mandates

>he doesn't even do political commentaries
He's a very outspoken libertarian and was part of UKIP.

move to a big city like NYC. Nightlife is always great and theres always something going on

>NYC
i've given up on cities desu, but your response makes me think this is mostly in my head.

We only have the entire call on tape.

youtube.com/watch?v=FBIG5Tv0fZk

against the corona meassures?
considering how much dmeonstrations there are and that there have been 3 petitions to the Parliament with over 200.000 signatories each against the mandatory vaccination (which has been announced and will take place beginning march), while theres been one petition for with less than 70.000 signatories.
So im pretty confident saying the majority are against it, also ive heard some stories about people infecting each other knowingly to not take the vaccine and stuff

Here's the short version since we both know you don't have the attention span to listen to the call.
youtube.com/watch?v=lTzWEkbTs7w

>pretends to not know context of phone call
your double digit IQ is showing

Attached: 1643273560350.gif (720x540, 70.02K)

>ive heard some stories about people infecting each other knowingly to not take the vaccine and stuff
thats hilarious. good luck fren! austria seems like an odd one out.
thanks for bumpin

based trump making dominion squeal

>he didn't say it
>ok he said it but that's not what he meant

Attached: two hand.jpg (750x445, 58K)

correct, you are taking it out of context

Attached: 1643603568741.gif (720x1000, 103.58K)

there's concerts going on all the time. There was a cool big snowball fight of like 200 people at washington square park 2 days ago when it snowed a lot ther vids online

why is there so much furry activity on int tonight?

>austria seems like an odd one out

not really desu, theres actually some anti mandatory vaccination stuff etc in the EU, however the austrian government (Conservative-Green coalition rn) wants to do it, although if they do it remains to be seen, could be a bluff considering they wouldnt have the capability to administrate hundreds of thousands of court cases (which i probably do aswell)

Also theres been some larger demonstrations in france and germany aswell, Macron might even back down because french presidential elections are soon

???

Attached: 1642187234304.jpg (1024x768, 318.07K)