How are history lessons taught in your school?

How are history lessons taught in your school?

What do you learn about in school?

Attached: 4qwj5oc3hhe81.jpg (3024x4032, 612.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a3xJLvcfWlg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do teachers really just pull up videos on youtube to teach the class nowadays?

>Prager U
uh oh

Yes and we also watch movies. Khan Academy is featured quite lot in math classes

youtube.com/watch?v=a3xJLvcfWlg

What's wrong?

It's propaganda produced by an american "ex"-jew that tries to promote philosemitism and pro-israel bullshit among americans.

Attached: israel america34.jpg (1423x1471, 377.3K)

Oh dear god

Right wing youtube propaganda. It's more gut feel than it is research based. Not suited for education.

as cringe and comically bad lots of prager U's stuff is, I find it hilarious that to try and beat them at their own game, lefties made an arguably more pathetic, liberal version of prager U, I forgot the name so don't ask

The two worst parts are that: a) he's a milquetoast Bush-era neocon who entices zoomers to establishment republican views by aligning them with the New Right and some daring underdog rebellion against the liberal media, when there's really nothing fringe or alternative about it; and b) he lures viewers in by going on more moderate shows and paying lip service to civil discourse and what not while the actual content on his channel is just non-stop fearmongering about how the left is a boogeyman that needs to be crushed.
Ben Shapiro is the same.

Was just trying to find your video to see how it was and this was one of the first things to pop up. It's a completely ahistorical representation of modern parties.

It completely ignores the nature of coalitions in a two party system and the 100 years of history between the civil war and the massive party realignment when the segregationists were courted by the Republican party to vote for them instead. The lady says the democrats have "fought against every major civil rights legislation" when they were the ones who passed the Civil Rights Act under LBJ. Technically true that some prominent democrats opposed the legislation, but they were ones representing the south and states that now go republican. And to top it all off they got some black woman to read the script so it has to be true.

So it's tripe.

Attached: Capture.png (809x236, 81.18K)

For everything in that description, it wasn't "the Democratic Party." It was the Southerners who are today's most loyal Republican voters.

The “party flip” meme is so overused and misunderstood. It’s the cheapest, dumbest attempt at a gotcha in either party’s bag, the lowest of low-hanging fruit.

It's not a meme, it was a sectional realignment of southern voters. It's a reality that I'm surprised to see some people aren't able to understand. Andrew Jackson was a Democrat. How does that fit into your inflexible worldview? Times change.

>t.Dennis Prager
all the white trash switching their votes to republican is historical fact

I meant to say it’s oversimplified for political gain. What makes you think I’m agreeing with Prager?

I guess if you're just going by the conclusion of this thing, then I guess it is "oversimplified" even if true. But Dennis seems to believe that the republican party of 1865 is the same one of 2016, they only thing they have in common is once is descended from the other

Sorry, I misunderstood you after reading the comments on that video and every single one denies any sense of history. Just a barrage of "I knew it the Democrats were always evil!" and "they should play this in every college" and someone actually saying the party switch was made up when someone said so. Those comments are whack.

Kek

Wait a minute, americans PAYING for their children's school just for them to watch a youtube videos?

We are have a teach shortage right now since public school teachers get paid less than amazon warehouse workers and work about 50% more hours.