In the Anglo (& Western) world, the United States exerts the most cultural influence through TV/Film/music

In the Anglo (& Western) world, the United States exerts the most cultural influence through TV/Film/music.
In the Arab World, Egypt does.

Who exports the most TV/Film/Music in the Latinx world?

Attached: h8h8h.png (2560x1280, 1.28M)

US and ourselves

I would say Spain, Mexico and Argentina
most spanish youtubers or media in general comes from this trio

However most popular music comes from Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and Colombia

Why isn't Latin America considered western?

Attached: Abortion World.png (7192x3318, 1.62M)

Encanto

puerto rico by far

disgusting, both the east and the west

USA

In film unless you are talking about cinema, Colombia produces much more famous TV series than both Argentinaa and Spain.

See Betty la fea, Pasion de Gavilanes, Cartel de los sapos, sin tetas no hay paraiso. all those series have been aired throughout most of latam and Spain. Just recently Cristiano Ronaldo posted on Instagram a story of he and his family watching pasion de Gavilanes

imo, in the order given

TV: USA, Mexico and Colombia
Film: USA, Mexico and Argentina
Music: Puerto Rico , Colombia, USA

recommend me colombian kino

Attached: 7.jpg (957x621, 54.53K)

Actually let me fix it

TV: Mexico, Colombia, USA
Film: Argentina, Mexico, USA
Music: Puerto Rico, Colombia, USA

we make movies but they're completely local internal joke "comedy" tier. It's not really good. Stick to argie, and mexican cinema, possibly even chilean cinema too.

We are more into tv soap operaas for housewives and grannies

Films
It's not dominant, every country has at least a couple of good movies. Argentina has 2 oscars, Chile 2 and Mexico 1

TV
We have not copied a soap opera from any Latin American country. Instead, a lot of Chilean soap operas have been sold to various Latin American countries and the United States (telemundo).
We only copied floricienta to Argentina (floribella).

Music
the music is varied. There was a time when rock took her (Argentina, Spain, and Chile). then pop (Mexico, Colombia) and now tropical rhythms.

Brazil does not exert cultural influence in Latin America in case you are thinking about it (the language barrier), so that makes the competition more or less even. In all honesty I think Mexico, but not because of quality, just because it has more people and in some countries, not all. His time has passed (cantinflas, singers, the chavo), now he is just a plastic version of everything that comes from the US

There's no Latinx world

There is and you're part of it

Is there?

For Brazil cultural imports come from Amerikkka, other parts of the federation, Europe, rest of LATAM. In that order

Tropical rythms actually went out of fashion since the 00's

The golden age of tropical music was probably the 70s, back when Cuba, DR and Puerto Rico dominated that scene with Salsa, Merengue, Bolero Cubano and Son Cubano. Nowadays actual tropical music is next to non existent

i remember seeing mexican soap operas dubbed in syrian arabic in the early 2000s on mbc, a saudi channel broadcast all over the arab world. mbc still is the dominant tv channel in the arab world since the 90s. but since the late 2000s turkish soap operas have supplanted mexican soap operas in the arab world.

Mexico has aalwys been the latam tv epicenter, but back then Venezuelan soap operas were also all the rage. Back when we where in the shitter we basically imported most of our entertainment from venezuela, which was far richer and developed than us in comparison. It was mainly mexico and venezuela back in the day, ,to sum up

I have not heard of any argie movies aside from la mujer de mi hermano

We get turkish soap operas dubbed in spanish here. Not often but i guess the big ones.

>Pasion de Gavilanes

The American remake has way hotter people.

Attached: backdrop-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 276.47K)