SÁQUENME DE LATINOAMERICA!!!!

>SÁQUENME DE LATINOAMERICA!!!!
Pic related is the one who says this garbage, and when they go to the first world, they go there to clean toilets and have it much harder than if they were in their nations, but cope with their sad realities by taking pictures of themselves with tall and shiny buildings.

If you can't study, get a good degree and get a good job in your country, if you can't find a good source of income in your country, if you can't prosper in your country, you won't do it anywhere. Economic migration is a cope for worthless idiots.

LatinoanericASNOS cope by saying that anyone who drives a nice SUV and has a nice house must be the son of a narco or a politician.

>inb4 u must be communist or narco!!!!

Attached: 1635907662661.png (914x866, 1.14M)

me in the middle

I want to have sex with one MAN of each Latin American country

Woah so Latinx people look like that?

Cope harder

me in the middle right

>inb4 u must be communist
The only reason latam communists are so anti-immigration is because they want everyone present so they can steal from them as much as possible instead of Mr.Johnson the gringo

stop acting like a child you deserve what you get and whats coming for you pathetic ass.

Based, god bless the united states of america

>t. bolibourgeois

>that hornets cap
100% hood nigga from my city lmao

Attached: hood.jpg (600x744, 69.64K)

Medellin?

BRo what lmao

bogota

>t. veneco
APURESE CON EL PEDIDO MI CHAMO

They look remarkably brazilian, truly favelados; I mean all of them.

In bogota hood parts, thugs tend to wear jackets, in medellin hood people rather wear basketball jerseys

Attached: 1643462978271.png (660x938, 1.02M)

Paulista niggers

>no sé lo que es la dolarización
>no sé lo que es la capacidad de ahorro
>no sé sobre el Doi Moi venezolano
¿Vives debajo de una piedra? ¿Acaso no has visto todos los negocios que han abierto?, ¿Todo el flujo de dólares que hay en la calle?, ¿Los centros comerciales llenos?

You are seriously mentally challenged, and i don't blame you, i'd write a fucking testament of why i want to go out of here and WILL move in the couple months with my family but you're not even worth the time, go back to hispachan or at least have some respect for the people who actually have left their countries for a better future.

I hope you and your family don't get kidnapped/murdered for some cheap iphone or some dollars, because it hurts, and no amount of job opportunities can redeem that. Peace out.

in a couple of months*

Well yeah, i was so happy watching The Office, now the night is ruined, ty so much.

>i want to go out of here and WILL move in the couple months with my family
Qué Dios te acompañe, ojalá no llegues a lavarle la poceta a Michael Hernández Johnson en Florida y a lamentar tu decisión como la gran mayoría de emigrantes.
>go back to hispachan
Asco.
>I hope you and your family don't get kidnapped/murdered for some cheap iphone or some dollars, because it hurts,
Usa el sentido común, no salgas muy tarde en la noche ni pasees con ropa/objetos caros encima. Han pasado más de 8 años desde la última vez que me atracaron, ¿Por qué? Porque todos los malandros se fueron a Colombia y Perú. Hasta Petare es hoy más seguro que como lo era antes.

>Well yeah, i was so happy watching The Office, now the night is ruined, ty so much.
>OMG ESTABA FELIZ Y UN COMENTARIO EN UN FORO DE INTERNER ME ARRUINÓ LA NOCHE Y ME HIZO ENTRAR EN DEPRESIÓN!!!!!! NOOO!!!!
Hágase hombre, maricón.