Your ancestor was a salesman? a politician? a smith? a trader? i dont care

your ancestor was a salesman? a politician? a smith? a trader? i dont care.
I only kneel for those who descended from knights.

Attached: 1643139268168.jpg (995x1131, 540.76K)

Block your path.

Spartan: “nothing personal, kid”

My ancestors are all warriors and conquerors, that's why my society it's violent, you European, your ancestor are all faggots

Everyone is probably descended from nobility as much as peasants due to upward and downward social mobility. Nobles could have a lot of kids (natal care). What happens when one of those kids gets disinherited or runs off with the maid? Also, if a bunch of knights got killed in a battle, or a lord wanted to bolster his military, common peasants would get sworn in as knights and retinues.
Play these scenarios across 1000 years, and everyone is descended from peasants, knights, royalty, merchants.

Your ancestors were slaves and eunics you fat coca cola chugging manlet

My ancestors were unironically tribal bedouin raiders

Attached: 1632930125986.jpg (240x240, 8.77K)

My surname is unironically "Stavros". Do i descent from holy men?

You're wrong, my ancestors are Spanish conquerors and Aztec warriors
I know you're coping with the fact that your ancestor are fags who couldn't bare with the thought of getting out of their mud huts and discover new places, but yeah whatever pigskin

probably a mandarin 4-5 generations back

>my ancestors are Spanish conquerors
hahaha, i bet you look 100% south east asian

My ancestors were farmers and engineers

condottiero,
im a proud man couse of him

I actually look like circus the great
Not showing my chin because I don't have a beard now, probably once it grows back I will post a comparison image

Attached: IMG_20210403_193753.jpg (3136x2398, 1.22M)

you are so insecure you feel the need to validate yourself for people on Any Forums. have sex

no, he is right, he looks like cyrus

cope
i won and tell you why
1st i put on evidence that my ancestoors are better than yours and you didnt even tried to deny it because you know its true
2nd i proved you wrong because i dont look east asian AT ALL
COPE
SEETHE
DILATE
SNEED
REPEAT

Every known male ancestor of mine was warrior or soldier. The unknown ancestors were likely warriors too because we were always at war. However all soldiers are pawns today fighting for no just cause. I won't enlist and die as lgbot (liberast government bot) while invading some random MENA country on behalf of mutts. I don't need your respect.

Attached: 1606501529134.jpg (1200x959, 261.95K)

georgia isn't in the nato

Merchants in last 700 years and soldiers before that

My ancestors were savages and ate knightcucks for breakfast

Do steppe batyrs count?

Doesn't matter, government is owned by America. Ever war you start, we join. Look who sent and lost most troops per capita in your Afghanistan venture. It was us, and when you invade something again tie-eating motherfuckers in parliament will decide to send more Georgians as tribute to their American overlords.

>Aztec warriors
kek

Vikings only beat up priests and lost to legit armies
Sorta like a Somali pirate

I bet none of those ancestors of yours were weebs THOUGH

he does look like Cyrus though

My ancestors were bankers by the father side some conquistador and inca proncess by the mother side (im not even kidding, i shar ancestry with the queen of netherlands actually) + a welsh sheep whore