People outside of the West don't have a similar purchasing power to us. What happens if they want to buy new stuff...

People outside of the West don't have a similar purchasing power to us. What happens if they want to buy new stuff? How do they have fun if they can't buy anything?

Attached: 1643334971096.jpg (600x602, 24.48K)

shut up consoomer

There is a priceless thing called friends and family

Attached: moot.jpg (260x410, 27.88K)

same way we did 15 years ago. They're playing on nintendo DSs and watching cable tv

Attached: santander.jpg (900x400, 46.5K)

sucks so much, buying overpriced western crap at 2x the prices despite having 10x lower median income is sad

Attached: 50249480_c4f78b0e7e_b[1].jpg (1024x768, 162.32K)

What's that?

i havent bought anything thats not food in years

Based

Attached: Spainball.png (438x425, 220.65K)

Attached: 1-2.png (1000x1000, 14.48K)

But they can only play fucking old games.

What happens if you need to get a new computer or some other tech for work or study? Or a TV to watch stuff on?

get a second-hand or a used one. I literally just built a Socket7 Win95 pc these days :)

I only trust this bank

If it's for work the jews should give it to you. Just take care of your stuff. My fridge is older than me

Isn't that the tariff's fault? I mean, you're right next to China, you would think things would be cheaper since everything is made there including electronics. But then again, I do respect that they have a barrier from China knowingly flooding the market with below cost products in order to grow market share and reliance.

you sell something to cover the expense
you take a loan
you borrow it

>you take a loan
lol no, banks don't give loans in LatAm, especially to buy something trivial

Yes they do but they rape you with the interest, you shouldn't take it

yeah lol

>What happens if you need to get a new computer or some other tech for work or study?
tv's are very cheap thanks to China.
but a lot of the mid-high end parts are expensive. Iphones are $1700-2000. A BMW 3 series is like $70k.

yeah taxes, stupid fucking govt I hate this country

They buy it in 120 installments at a terrible interest rate or something like that

>being in debt instead of just buying used from a richfag

Bro...