Can a muslim woman marry or date a non-muslim man? In a non-sharia law country

Can a muslim woman marry or date a non-muslim man? In a non-sharia law country.

Attached: 9028f31ff2f89add17e5d447adb289ba72faf619fcbf505c058b9b1fb60958b2.jpg (2500x3500, 1.77M)

No it's Haram, at best you'll get some larping slut if you're a kuffar
However if you convert to Islam you can probably move to a shithole nation like Afghanistan or Somalia and get all the virgin pussy you want

Do muslims see converts as the real thing or not really? And why a shithole tho? I'd move to Saudi Arabia, it's cool there.

>Do muslims see converts as the real thing or not really?
Depends on the person. I personally won't doubt their sincerity, and I believe this is truer to Islamic teachings.

My gf is turkish. Ask me anything

no. if she does she's not a truly muslim

You are both Turkish. No questions.

Im a german catholic

I really want a muslim gf because Islamic teachings are REALLY centered around the idea of family, but I'm too atheistic to become truly involved in any religion. What do I do?

if you are whiter than them, they will uplift you as proof of Allah's grace

Yes

Attached: rJ1BVWAU9sGZdVTM.webm (480x852, 2.02M)

Don't hurt her and her family user. If you're incompatible then just call it off.
Or convert to Islam that's better for you.

Just talk to them like you'd talk to any other Girl. Maybe you'll have to convert if you're serious but you wont necessarily be practising a lot

But I'd be an atheist islam man. I'm not compatible with religion, I'm a soft fedora.

So?

So that's cool with islam people? I figured my islam wife would want me to pray 6 times a day and avoid pork.

It depends on the family. My gf doesnt eat pork but she doesnt pray or wear a scarf

I forgot the word muslim existed and started saying "islam man" :D

Ok. Do you think country of origin matters? 99% of muslims in Brazil are Syrian or Lebanese. Do they have a higher chance of giving a shit?

>Do you think country of origin matters?
I think so. But i havent met any lebanese or syrians really so i cant tell

Where are you originally from?

Germany.

You're a non-muslim with a turkish gf advising me on islam?

Yeah

Come on now, where are the /mena/ motherfuckers?

In bed, probably. I should be going as well. Take care and good luck with your muslima gf thing or whatever

gf is Atheist like myself
but her mother is obviously like "that's not real your'e a muslim yo'ure confused. this yt boi MUST convert"
problems a little but mostly weren't
it's not like fuck all will come of it
oh no! her mother stops talking to her!
she doesnt really like her mother anyway, which is probably why she stopped beign a muslim

PS. I love my Lebanese girlfriend

Is she culturally muslim though? Like family centered or is she just like any other zoomer? Since she hates her mother I assume she's westernized.

A practicing hijabi won’t give you the time of day, your best bet is a liberal westernized child of immigrants. Even with them, social and family pressure is real and they act accordingly. They’ll date and maybe even fuck, but very low profile. Like she won’t bring you around her friends and family “this is my boyfriend” and at some point if you start getting serious religion will come into play.

T. Latino who dated Palestinian and Guyanese Muslimas in college.