When I was in 7th grade there was a bunch of girls loudly discussing their sex lives in class...

When I was in 7th grade there was a bunch of girls loudly discussing their sex lives in class. One of them mention that she lived with her cousin and had to use numbing cream on her ass when they fucked. No one seemed bothered by this. Not teachers or other students. Am I the crazy one?

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77.28K)

When i was in 7th grade i was fooling around with my much older step sister

No, the world is crazy. We deserve to die in a nuclear armageddon, at least in the West.

No, that's fucking foul. People are just becoming increasingly apathetic to nasty shit.

yeah, perhaps you have some abo ancestry that makes you more human than boganoids

When i was still in highschol a few years ago i heard a girl say she was happy she got her period because she thought she was pregnant

No, sanity is not relative to the current dogma, only the societal perception of it is relative.

who started it? this is the important part

She did but i went along with it.
We were home alone talking about school and the topic of sex ed came up. We talked for a bit and she told me i could ask her about anything at all, she would "teach me". The sexual tension was strong when she suddenly asked to see my dick. I refused at first but she told me its not a big deal. So i showed her and she started jacking me off.

After that incident we would make out whenever we got the chance and i lost my virginity to her. Then she moved for university. I was 14 and she was 21

Middle and High school was really stressful for me. Girls would always joke about being my girlfriend, asking me to go to parties or concerts with them, and just poking me (metaphorically and literally) to try and get a reaction.

Attached: 543565344.jpg (250x217, 6.19K)

Just like my Chinese cartoons!

Girls would always move away from me when I sat down anywhere

I dont know if it was a good experience. Im kind of a slut and i cant hold down a proper relationship for more than a few months

You were probably ugly.
I was a giga-sperg (still am) and I got a bunch of attention from girls

German guys being sluts is the main reason I will never associate with one again. Just completely ran through and dirty.

I cant help it. Im like an horny ape with super giga ADHD. I need new stimuli

disgusting but also kino. not surprising you ended up with issues THOUGH
is it awkward between you now?

I barely see her these days. Once a year tops. And then its very courteous. Its as if nothing ever happened. I obviously never told anyone about this and i dont think i will. No reason to disturb the waters

sex her next time please ok
even better if she's a milf (but do not commit adultery)

I unironically pray for this every night. There is nothing redeemable about the West. I want the whole world to be engulfed in flames, to make it fair

That aint happening.

>14yo, 8th grade middle school
>me and my class mates at the school gates after classes
>watch how every single girl in our class get picked up by older men, usually with cars
such is life in russia