Cash

Is your country slowly becoming cashless?

Why or why not?

Attached: 2c5h_tAks1X99eqR3CddCKXF9QFPErRpryzB6pIf8p4.png (1200x1400, 109.75K)

only 49%??? how BACKWARDS!
t. 58%

>slowly
Nobody I know even uses cash anymore
In 5 years it almost completely disapeared

What were these 49% thinking?
Didnd't they get the Any Forums meme that it's impossible to pay by card in Germany?

I only pay by card these days

Why would regular people push for a cashless future? The more possibilities the better.

Not. Why? We are poor and dump

They didn't ask if they would prefer to live in a cashless future

I need to pay the bank for using an ATM. Haven't use cash in years, i pay with my watch everywhere.

Attached: 1638215933802.jpg (250x411, 70.06K)

Nice national motto tho.

Attached: image_2022-01-31_032545.png (1020x936, 1.19M)

I kind of prefer to pay with cash but I never do because I never have cash on hand. But it does feel cool to pay with IMHO

Oh no, 26% of Swedes are retarded. I wouldn't accept your coke-cum-blood note if you gave it to me.

Truth is that most people I know haven't even used their actual physical card in at least a few months, often years. Everything is paid either online or by NFC.

Nur Bares ist Wahres.

>Cash?!? I absolutely have to pay higher prices for my shopping because of the cost the company factors into consumer prices for payment processing!!!!
>what do you mean why??! I just have to okkkk

Attached: 138.png (785x1000, 667.09K)

theres already some stores which dont accept cash

They would, most normies support the illegal vaccines.

Nobody uses cash here anyone, unless you're piss poor.

Card is for heavy purchases, cash is for small stuff.

Dropping by a store to buy chips, a soda or whatever? Cash
Gas refill? Cash

Buying a new TV from the mall or whatever? Card.
Monthly groceries purchase? Card

I don't understand why you'd pay a bottle of juice with card. Or buying an expensive furniture with cash.

Attached: 1641081979543.jpg (389x328, 15.18K)

>illegal vaccines

Attached: image_2022-01-31_034559.png (811x1049, 150.19K)

cash is dirty and takes too much space
card is easy to pay and quick

Opposite for me

I was at a Vietnamese grocery store yesterday where most of the clientele did not speak English. 5 checkout lanes open, each with 3-5 people in line, except for 1. It was the cash only checkout line. It had nobody waiting.

if i were rich, i would leave all of my cards at home just to be used online. and when i wanted to go out on the town, i'd head to the bank and withdraw $1,000 in cash.