Eurobros

Eurobros.....
How can we cope with this?

Attached: europe_die.png (722x104, 10.2K)

fellow burgers, next time a european talks shit to you, just reply :"europe die, european women no born children"

Attached: 1583186107379.jpg (237x280, 42.06K)

Even a retard who can't write English properly knows this, why aren't we having more babies in the west lads?

It’s too late. The wheels have been set in motion. You could kill every Jew on earth but nothing will remove you from the conveyor belt of doom.

damn... I really wish I was born in Egypt

>why aren't we having more babies in the west lads?
What for?

Boomers have sold us out for profit.

why bring a child into this world, so it can be swept up and spat out by an increasingly brown, broke, soulless europe and experience its dying breath?

Attached: US home ownership and median salary.png (1039x505, 45.57K)

Attached: Percentage of people earning more than their parents.jpg (1200x1036, 101.72K)

Based

Why are you posting american stats

Why for ? Would you be happier if Portugal had 1 billion inhabitants ?

Attached: 547px-Population_curve.svg.png (547x332, 5.34K)

> Europe is gonna become brown, broke and soulless
> In order to prevent that, white people should not have white children

No home. No children.

Attached: Home owners.png (666x524, 37.55K)

It’s because in primitive societies children are assets, in developed ones they are liabilities. Simple as that.

We already have 50% of the population over. It wouldnt really be that big of a problem if boomers had paid their share of pension contributions. Now pay 23% pension contributions while boomers paid max 12%. Our pension fund is 8ne huge ponzi scheme
Worst part is no party wants to revamp rather the consensus is to raise contributions even more. It was again raised 0.5% this year and no one even cares. Rightoid parties only seethe about none issues like amrrican larp culture war none sense and gasoline prices which are out of their control
This cunt is doomef

>Worst part is no party wants to revamp rather the consensus is to raise contributions even more.
And it will remain that way until people realize democracy is a horrible system. Aging population just only made boomers more powerful as all politicians appeal to their needs.

Why are they so rude?
Imagine a German went around screaming >Egypt poor, Egypt man worked 80 hours slave of German man, Egypt man live 8 people in cockroach flat

1. Get rid of all lazy ziggers
2. Make GOOD laws
3. Encourage Religion
4. Remove all social programs and just have UBI
5. Encourage child birth by reducing taxes for these people or giving them more Ubi money.
6. Done now life is so good that you want to bring children just so they can be as happy as you and because religion. Even Athiest people would have children.

Since you have UBI and Religion crime is super rare too since they're is almost no reason to commit one. And since you have religion you there is no soy men.

europe die, european women no born children

>westoid civilization will die in your lifetime
Is there a better feeling brehs? Can't wait to dance on the ashes of your ugly buildings.

Attached: 1556260784486.gif (500x361, 1022.81K)

It's easier to find statistics and the situation is similar

1. Antichrist
2. Social Awkwardness
3. Dad was gone and if he was there they didn't get beaten enough.
4. Social Media Addiction
5. People not taking care of themselves in terms of physical appearance.
6. Bad physical state causes mental issues over time slowly
7. No UBI
8. Most people are dumb with money
9. Even if you're smart with money you need spend a lot of time planning a head when back in the day you didn't had to.
10. Good lucking buying house or an apartment

Most people are """""depressed""""", ugly ( or soon to be ) and have fuck up brain thus even if you force them to pro-create it's not gonna be worth it.

several reasons, here are mine
>i dont really like children, it doesnt make me smile inside if my creation succeeds or not
>they cost shitloads of money and time
>i prefer my volvo and dog
>i like my free time
>it would be extremely shitty to leave the mom of my children but im also not too sure to settle down with 1 woman, permanently
>i had a shitty childhood and a rough start in life, i want to enjoy what i have left, so yes im selfish

Regret and loneliness await you. I salute you.