I want a big United States of America. Do you?

I want a big United States of America. Do you?

Attached: 0017.png (5337x3441, 823.89K)

PS. I'm not sure if the United States should have the Yucatan Peninsula or not. What does Any Forums says?

Yucatan should become an independent state

This would only fasten Mexicanization of USA.

No

My headcannon is that USA adquired all of this after the Mexican War and finished it with the Spanish American War, plus Hawaii, the Phillippines and some purchases in the Atlantic here and there

Well your headcannon would make English a minority language in the US.

Which is a good thing. Then you Norwegians are next, keep saying your tacos are the real shit, we will get you.

This is the actual reason why the US didn't annex more of Mexico after the Mexican American War.

It was debated, and then we decided we didn't want that many Mexicans.

Hell no

Mexico should've sent 500 Mexican women to the US Senated and then let them decide.

average perucuck gringo asslicker

To do what? Stand outside and speak Spanish? There are probably 500 Mexican women cleaning the building today.

How did that work out for you? kek

I'm really fucking tired of >muh Aztlan, >muh Reconquista memes, let Anglos have it, they fought a war and won, and the bigger, the better developed it will be.

And the faster we will consume Earth's resources

I'm sure a bigger USA would've done many more things, and with less territory, Mexico would be more developed too.

No, I want a big Confederate States of America.

I don't want to have to bring my passport when I party in Cancun.

This feels like a net loss. We'd be inheriting a ton of poorer areas that the big cities would be on the hook to subsidize.

See the headcannon

Cancun should be nuked so all the gringos go back to their country.

>all of that land
>still no panama canal
Why even bother

so should the south

The reason it hasn't happened yet is Canada remains the possession of Her Majesty the Queen. If she ever gets bored of us and we become a republic, I would give it less than a year before we were voluntarily annexed by the US.

Why would we stop there? Give us enough time we will take it all. The planet. Mars. The solar system. Local star systems. Galaxy. Local clusters. Everything is ours.
There is a force is the universe, it provides order. It allows everything to exist. Some call it god, some call it laws of physics. It has given America the mantle of responsibility to bring order to the universe. Time and time again by it's grace america has survived and thrived. And eventually, america will take it's place by force, if needed, to unfuck the clusterfuck that is reality. This is america's destiny. To fix this incompetent shit pile of a universe. We will make a fucking heaven and hell and rewind time just to throw hitler and gandhi in hell and watch from heaven.

Now look at boobs

Attached: 1639252330307.webm (576x1024, 1.53M)

I dont want US to have more territory but I often think about how great US would be if it had 1 billion population. USA already dwarfs the rest of the world culturally, economically and scientifically... But with a population as large as China they would be gods among men

You want this so that Latinxs will be the majority and immediately vote for free movement of people with Peru.