Real GDP per capita map

Not some PPP nonsense.

Attached: FKYdEAkVcAIUxcx.jpg (2000x1710, 373.03K)

we're slightly better but still horrendous

Slovenia, Estonia and Czechia on their way to first world status. Good for them.

Slovenia has been developed for the entire time and their growth is almost as bad as ours
Estonia and Czechia are growing much faster

>noo you can't just take into account cost of living!

Attached: 1642328002652.png (2471x2525, 715.97K)

Nice try Maciek working in Germany.

no idea who maciek is supposed to be, but what is important is that the map accurately represents how life in france is superior to life in england

>noo you can't just take into account cost of living and you have to keep revenue generated by multinational shell companies in your data!

Attached: AIC GDP per capita 2020.jpg (2501x2521, 1.19M)

its still not real, for example its based on 10 year old census population data in romania the number should be slightly higher because the population is lower

Ireland is an extreme case, it's obvious, but all those consumption statistics are bullshit.

also countries count GDP differently, what in Germany is considered double spending in France it might not be

cope

>tfw the good times of 2013 will never come back and we will be dirt poor forever

I suffer in Poorway

Attached: Norway gdp.png (720x448, 57.65K)

>n-no w-we're actually very poor! ignore those things which include cost of living
what reason do eurothirdies have for doing this

I refuse to take the bait

what the fuck happened, did you sell less pizzas?

They hope that the catch up effect will carry on instead of leaving them behind as middle income 900 euro income hellholes

Much better now

Attached: 1643580773065.jpg (2000x1710, 424.29K)

>ah yeah bros look at how much Gross Domestic Product Per Capita we make

is this autism?

2022 is out
just ignore latvia

Damn it feels good to be a MUTT

Attached: 749B05E2-2DC6-4929-8FDD-2802DD6DDE62.jpg (750x649, 350.45K)

Price of crude oil dropped 50% in 2013 and never recovered.

the Irish are the jews of the 21st century

i kneel

Attached: ceo2014.jpg (1080x1224, 669.92K)

eco retardation imo
we have same cost of goods as germany with half wage
it's cheaper to go buy stuff aboard if you live near borders, and it have higher quality
most of money companies make here go aboard

Attached: 1641289277038.jpg (529x720, 74.95K)

These are fake numbers.
I went to the IMF website and downloaded the data. It's completely different.

>no vacation
>no healthcare

ok, but why is it still varying by like 10k in the 2020s?

>Poortugal meme was true all along

The GDP doesn't tell you, how wealthy your nation is. The GDP only tells you, how much money is spent in your nation. That's why India is among the highest ranked nations, despite being piss poor.
All Econ models are bullshit. All of them.

how old is this?

one of the great ironies of the world are Norwegians pretending to be super environmentally conscious and lecture the rest of us about saving the planet or whatever, meanwhile your country’s wealth was built squarely on the back of oil.

Europoor reveals his stupidity once again

Attached: 7E687B29-2550-4644-AF61-6DB9899DD3C0.jpg (687x227, 128.44K)

There are mexicans in nuremberg? and they wear sombreros?

>The GDP doesn't tell you, how wealthy your nation is
MHMMMM

i like how the white woman who probably made the ad made a white woman in the front of all races

based subconscious slip

>post tax
AIC () includes services if they are provided by the private sector or the government alike.
If you only look at post tax income and pretend that there are no government services whatsoever you arrive at a skewed perception.
It doesn't make a meaningful difference to my quality of living if I get to spend my net income on health insurance of if health insurance is paid for by the government. But your metric only includes private spending and pretends government spending never happened.

Yeah, post tax and INCLUDING the benefits you get from tax, midwit

Its true retard. GDP numbers can also be inflated by useless financialization which doesnt contribute to a country's actual physical economy.

Attached: 1616143498648.jpg (800x600, 619.91K)

Also no source