What surprised you when you traveled to another cunt?

When I went to the US (Houston and NYC) I noticed people in the south were a lot more kind and friendly than the ones up north, people in NYC were straight up just rude. I thought it'd be the opposite since americans always say that the south is racist

Also for some reason their "bread" tasted like candy, why do they add sugar to it? it's not supposed to be sweet

Attached: 1632307220833.png (378x460, 171.03K)

I've never travelled. I rely on you guys to supply with secular views.

The poo inspection shelf in germany

When I went to Cuba all the kids were asking for money. I replied with "I'm Mexican, I'm way more poor and miserable than you guys"

Yet you travelled there and post in an english forum

I went to Bulgaria and they were surprisibgly white

>I replied with "I'm Mexican, I'm way more poor and miserable than you guys"
lmfao I would've done the same thing

he took a lift in a narco submarine

Amsterdam is like one massive building. There was no greenery and everything around you was man made. I could hardly believe it.
Then I went to a town called Bloemendal and thought "oh this is is nice, this looks like my home state" only to find out its the most expensive place to live in the whole of the Netherlands.

When went to college in Canada from 2014-2018 I remember seeing Bernie Sanders shit on people's backpacks, on their cars, and elsewhere. I don't get why Canadians cared so much about a democratic primary candidate who never even made the party nomination and for whom they'd never even be able to vote. You guys have such a bizzare love-hate relationship with us Americans. Truly our Tsundere secret admirers.

I feel like everyone in the US is pretty friendly except people in the northeast, specifically around New England cities (NYC, Boston, Philly).

the bread thing is real though. Not sure why they put so much sugar in there. When you ate bread, was it like pre-sliced and came from a brand name company, or did it come from a bakery in a grocery store? I think you get better quality and less sugary bread from a bakery.

i live in the northeast and the most unfriendly people i've ever met were Californian girls on vacation.

When I visited Thailand like almost everyone was wearing uniforms. There were photos of people in uniforms in front of the toilets. Apparently their toilet cleaners wear uniforms.

Yeah I have no idea why some Canadians are so deeply into American politics. I hadn't seen the Bernie thing, but I've definitely heard stories of Trump flags being flown. I don't get it. I've also heard of confederate flags being flown, which is kinda more understandable, but still surreal.

my experience with Californians is usually with the most out of touch people I've ever talked with. Everything is about California to them, like it's some other country. They do not shut up about California. And when they flee California because it's a shithole, they try to make their new home more like California much to the chagrin of the people already living there. Unfriendly? Not so much. Idiotic and zero self-awareness? Absolutely. I harbor a special hatred for Californians.

I been in florida ama

how did you deal with the humidity

I was in Canada for 30 minutes and it was the worst 30 minutes of my life BY FAR

Fuck Canada

>brazilian all dream of visiting the US because of their trash culture
Name a more pathetic race.
Pro tip: You can't.

did you visit the greatest city on earth, Tampa?

SHUT THE FUCK UP. JUST SHUT UP.

please do not seethe sir

I dont know about humidity but i burned myself and got photodermatosis from sun.

>nyc
>north
it's just jews and mutts