Do the middle east, india or the far east have any written down and preserved pieces of music from the 16th...

Do the middle east, india or the far east have any written down and preserved pieces of music from the 16th , 17th or 18th century? Or was it all improvised or memorised by ear?

Were europeans the only ones who actually wrote down music so that individual pieces were preserved through the centuries?

what are some of the best middle eastern classics from the 17th century?

Attached: Pachelbel.jpg (1200x1200, 166.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-eAGt2RVAXI
youtube.com/watch?v=R2u6o0g_pWg&ab_channel=LemalufTunisien|المالوفالتونسي,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First known written music was found in Syria from 1400 bc

>Pachelbel

youtube.com/watch?v=-eAGt2RVAXI

Attached: 1576530638193.jpg (832x1000, 47.55K)

India does...
Its musical system is document from BC times and there is loads of medieval music still played today

Eg the Sikh holy scripture is basically a book of songs to specific music (listed out in the book).

so who are some famous syrian composers?

do non-europeans just not appreciate music enough to consider their composers to be famous people and pass on their music through the generations?

did the rest of the world have to be taught to appreciate music by europeans through colonialism?

I can barely tell you about European ones. I just figured I tell you that little factoid

music is forbidden in islam you dumbass.

>music forbidden
>pork forbidden
>alcohol forbidden
why does Islam hate fun?

>do non-europeans just not appreciate music enough to consider their composers to be famous people and pass on their music through the generations?
India has composers whose pieces are still recited today

I think the same is almost certainly true of most noneuropean places

We have an entire veda dedicated to music. It's called samved. What is written in it is basically music theory which I don't understand much of tbf. Iirc it's chants and hymns and the tone, beats, notes, and pitch they are supposed to be sung in. Of course it's much more intricate and nuanced than that

It takes away from praying to Mohammed and Mohammed didn't like that

It was written in 1000 BCE. This also inspired the Beatles bt.w. almost all of their songs after a certain album were indian influenced

thanks for informing me indian bros.

subsaharan africa barely had writing so I doubt they had any written or preserved music . they probably just went bongo bongo on the drums without much rhyme or reason.

the middle east similarly seems to have been a cultural void with no composed music.

I haven't yet seen evidence of the far east having composed, written down , preserved pieces of music from particular composers.

Whites are so fucking cringe

painting or sculpting living creatures is also forbidden in islam.

islam's basically designed to make you a soulless hive-mind philistine bug creature.

basically all artistic endeavours are considered forbidden.

lol primitive nigger subhuman hahaha.

islamic peak music was malouf, developed in iberia by moors and now is a genre that still exist in tunisia, algeria,morocco
example
youtube.com/watch?v=R2u6o0g_pWg&ab_channel=LemalufTunisien|المالوفالتونسي, also tunisians at least we are very musical people with very rich vocal culture, that is sadly not spread and not known by foreigners

choke on a cock and get replaced cringelord piece of shit

seething with inferiority

>subsaharan africa barely had writing so I doubt they had any written or preserved music . they probably just went bongo bongo on the drums without much rhyme or reason
Nonsense
>the middle east similarly seems to have been a cultural void with no composed music.
Ottomans had classical music

seething at how cringely ignorant low class pigskins with faggy superiority complexes can be

so who are some famous ottoman composers? were the songs of the greatest composers preserved or was it all just improvised lounge music ?

no you're seething with inferiority , slave.

op is a faggot, but macacaos can eat shit too

macacos*
anglo imbecile