ITT: Countries you want back

After Belgium, this has to be the most pointless separation ever, why do slavs hate unity?

Attached: czechoslovakia.png (1024x466, 213.87K)

>why do slavs hate unity?
I've never actually thought of this before, it's an interesting question though. There's certainly a long history of slavic breakaway states that don't really make much sense. What are they afraid of? I dunno. Methinks it's disputes between larger neighbors. East Slavs were easier to get rolled over by Russia since it was a superpower giant, South Slavs had a long and complicated history of many powers, from Byzantines to Ottomans to Nazis to Yugoslavia, which then fell apart because nationalism in the larger countries couldn't keep it together.
But that's just my guess

Tell me why is Panama independent?

You might get a clue.

corrupt politicans wanted to make it easier to steal
no one bothered with referendum
slovaks were mad because there was more industry, ignoring fact that it was hungary who neglected slovakia for most of it's history, and industry developed mostly where coal was (rhienland, sielsia, eastern ukraine)
our 1st president said we need to unite so we are strong together and can survive in europe now we are EU/germany butches
subcarpathia was stolen by russia and given to ukraine (muh ukrainians want it) despite majority of people there wanted willingly made czech/slovak language mandatory in school, and huge investitions into rural and poor region

Attached: 1643038309157.png (2000x2027, 345.19K)

I want further balkanization of my country

Cringe

you stopped being a magyarboo or what?

Félvidék is obviously hungarian af, there's just no map of this country available with that area detached, but I would.

Belgium has good reasons to exist, you just dont know its history and take Any Forums memes seriously

Tbh youre an ex colony and all ex colonies are fake countries by definition

Same, on the village level

Like? Walloons are literally just french people. Flemish are literally just dutch people

that wasn't pointless though. the point was to create distilled reddit in the form of a country. and dear god did they succeed

You got independent over a sugar tax. Who are you to speak

which are no longer valid, rejoin your respective countries immediately

That's actually wrong.
Canadians aren't Americans nor Americans are English

The Austrian Empire, although in a different form.
Be it a monarchy or a republic idc, but a union of the old crownlands would be sovlfvll

Attached: AHOrigin.png (1979x2372, 3.37M)

and politically stronger, be it in the EU (similar ammount of power like france or germany) or general on world politics

>I am lietrally bandera
oh boy...

Attached: Ah.jpg (1280x961, 228.69K)

you forgot poland

Obligatory

Attached: 1227px-Flag_map_of_the_United_Kingdom_1801-1922.svg.png (1227x2053, 282.25K)

You'd have to call that shit something like the Federation of the Danube cause Austria-Hungary wouldn't fly today.