Are these two really hate each other or is it just banter?

Are these two really hate each other or is it just banter?

Attached: Germany-Poland-map-flags.jpg (730x411, 48.96K)

we just fight for Germans' attention, they don't care about us

irl most Poles I met were cool
I'm seething about what we lost and I also wish we didn't hurt Poland so badly, but history is history

>I'm seething about what we lost

you can't lost what didn't belong to you in the first place

Banter.

you're such an annoying faggot it's unbelievable

This actually

I didn't care aout Poles before I came here.
After reading their posts I think they deserve to suffer.

Left should govern right for their own good

Still better than being an Ossi

The one you replied to likely isn't from eastern Germany but I am. What's your problem? (no need to answer, it's a rhetorical question. I actually don't care and won't read your reply)

>(no need to answer, it's a rhetorical question. I actually don't care and won't read your reply)

100% German disclaimer

> wish we didn't hurt Poland so badly
>I'm seething about what we lost

when will Germans learn history and find out that they hurt us because they first stole what they (rightfully) lost in 1945?

It's mostly banter, and very one-sided banter at that. It's basically like the rivalry between California and North Dakota, it's one sided as all hell and one faction barely notices the other outside a few massive gestures.

In my experience as a duel American-German citizen, besides history Poland and Germany mostly argue about sports and cultural worth. Germans have big names like Hegel and Wagner while Poland claims they live by them more than Germans do.

>you can't mourn the largest ethnic cleansing in European history and loss of entire regional cultures because the aggression went from your country
I literally said I'm sad about what was done to Poland too. I didn't call for revanchism or blamed Poland in any way. Yet the reddit spacing schizo is still barking at me like a rabid dog and calling me an Ossi

Attached: 1604188826796.jpg (556x450, 41.71K)

>you can't mourn the largest ethnic cleansing in European history

No one forbids you to mourn the Polish/Jewish/Armenian genocides.

> loss of entire regional cultures

Regional cultues die out everywhere in the world. Also culture of occupants is always artificial if it was brought to a place with sword and fire.

1-2 posts until he brings up either a certain kingdom or a certain branch of christianity

>Pole
>Bitches and moans at people, even those who are nice to them
I've noticed this is a big thing with Poles. There is literally nothing you can ever do to make them happy.

a few days ago there was a thread about German architecture and he was calling others Wehraboos and Nazis for liking Fachwerk
mental illness
it's literally one schizo who's seething everytime somebody doesn't talk bad about Germany

>even those who are nice to them

Germans are never nice to us, even when they pretend to be like that it's done in the patronizing way, same like white Americans were "nice" to the natives while keeping them in reservations

>Wehraboos and Nazis for liking Fachwerk

I was right because neo-Nazis are mostly pussies and they try to hide their real views with praising Fachwerk, Pr*ssia, German Empire etc. because they're afraid of getting fined for worshipping Hitler directly.

Attached: 1598980702035.gif (500x276, 866.51K)

>Germans are never nice to us
Dude it hasn't been 1939 in years, relax