About 30 years ago mormon missionaries from the USA visited the small town I live in...

About 30 years ago mormon missionaries from the USA visited the small town I live in. Those two managed to convert about 6 low-class families. But the problem is that those families then went on to have like 7 kids each. Now the Mormons are a substantial part of my towns population. What the fuck is happening? I will never forgive the Americans for this absolute retardation of a religion. Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: mormons.jpg (1600x1063, 258.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kgL2OU42SM
youtube.com/watch?v=uZwzbA91Yno
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just convert and get couple of wives

What do they Anyway? It's the same shit as jehovas witness, right?

No. They're also nuts, just in a different way.

There was a Mormon church by every high school in my district and they'd go there for a class period each day for seminary.
The church also sold parking passes because the school's lot didn't have enough spots.

I don't fucking know. They refuse alcohol and doesn't visit the bar so I never meet except on the street. As far as I know all they do is sit in their house and produce children and when they are outside the house they are going to church or collecting unemployment benefits.

which one is worse, jehovah witness, evangelist, or mormon ?
never had the pleasure of meeting them because they'll be beheaded if they ever visit my area lol

That's why I beat any sort of religious minority I find

worse to bad: Mormons, Evangelists, Jehovah Witness.

It’s your fault for letting them in lmao, enjoy the Mormons though

are they considered christians?

their religion is very weird
i think that most muslims are more in tune with mainstream christianity than mormons

>Does this happen in your cunt?
No, Turks are pretty agressive towards missionaries. They accused them for being agent for foreign states.

they put templar flag to a city castle for some documentary, people literally chimping and make the flag down.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kgL2OU42SM

sex

Just like in my case. Mormons visited this small part of the capital like 70 years ago when it was still a wasteland with a low population and they managed to create one of the biggest Mormon communities here. My parents were converted when they were young. I was born in a Mormon family, but I'm not anymore lol.

I don't consider them christians. They believe totally crazy stuff that's incompatible with the main bible. They even have their own book of mormon on top of the bible. They also believe that jesus before dying went and visited america and preached to the indians and shit. They are heretics and nothing else. I respect an orthodox assyrian christian more than them.

They based

No, they believe there were white people in America who Jesus preached to. The natives later massacred these.

MORMONED dot com

why did you leave? are you a homosexual or something?

Sounds based

I once had Mormons as neighbors. They were nice but weird
Evafags I have never met
With JW I once had an hour long discussion about the apocalypse. They really are batshit crazy kek

Mormons are based
youtube.com/watch?v=uZwzbA91Yno

Attached: burnedman.png (1280x800, 1003.74K)