/balt/ + /ausnz/ #709

Embracing tradition edition
old

Attached: 1643367757163.jpg (1280x1920, 414.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhqGCPMfkNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nasty bitch i hit with stick

Make up your fucking mind with the threads retards.

Good morning frens.

*nst for fuck lithuania

Attached: 1643326803770.png (1000x636, 680.44K)

Goog morning bud

Now this is more like it
good morning m8

Attached: 300 euro webcam.png (466x605, 353.53K)

Heya, hows the weather down there?

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on Canadians freedom convoy?

Attached: 1642981903118.jpg (1017x1808, 194.27K)

>does a quick google search
I thought Canadians had pretty much opened up at this point

Well there has been similar rallies beforehand what's so special about this one and why are they hunting Trudoue (who is legit hiding). Could it be the motions of a more global movement? Like people are getting pretty pissed with covid restrictions that are made pointless with omicron anyway. Seems like we are heading to early Sweden model after all. We all gonna catch the bug. The big pharma tho...

It's probably the fact that it's cross country, can't think of any other reason desu. I doubt it'll be more global, the people that would protest are already out protesting.
Not like it really matters, scandis are already starting to lift restrictions and soon the rest of europe (and civilized world) will follow. Pharma has made a killing and will keep doing so with what's the equivalent of another yearly flu shot.

thanks m8
that other thred is a real shitshow.
what is it with lithuanians that they do it

Inferiority complex + pol migrants.

What happens in hobbit land?

The only Any Forumsfag in the other thread is the Estonian

Attached: 1609425506558.jpg (900x986, 52.7K)

speaking of hobbits
series dropping soon
dubbed as the most expensive piece of cinematography ever
Bets on how pozzed epic it will be?
youtube.com/watch?v=QhqGCPMfkNM

Attached: 1643338524870.jpg (3560x2490, 1M)

that estonian kid can be ignored, he will ramble on by himself, he does that sometimes. His heyday was last years spring, he sometimes kept the thread up through the night singlehandedly.
Buut an influx of lithuanians always brings the threads down in quality for an evening or two, then they disappear into nothingness again

Amazon's not that bad when it comes to it, most likely a background character or something like that.
But idk, I'm having a very hard time finding any excitement for that.

The chinkflu is basically over in terms of lockdowns and mitigation. The next variant will be an even bigger meme virus than omnicron.

My 85 year old grandma who has had a heart attack before got omnicron and she sneezed for a week with a runny nose. Triple vaxxed though.

Meme virus is good tho? The milder and more contagious it become the faster it dies out. It's literally becoming a fucking flu

Speaking of GARBAGE
GARBAGE dropping soo
Dubbed as the most expensive pile of GARBAGE ever
Bets on how GARBAGE it will be?

Attached: 1642443096470.png (437x500, 144.24K)

Lotr was good tho (minus Gobbit)???

>My 85 year old grandma who has had a heart attack before got omnicron and she sneezed for a week with a runny nose. Triple vaxxed though.

Attached: 1617571498555.webm (225x400, 2.9M)

It's going to be like the flu yes.
Some people get shots for the flu every year because they're vulnerable to it. If you're young and in decent condition you'll be fine. I am not vaccinated and I had omnicron. Didn't even cough. Gave me a blocked nose and a headache.