/rus/ Advice on appealing to Russian girls?

>Living in SPB

>Am mid 20s Asian guy from one of the reputable Asian countries (I don't really care about my home country but it's relevant to appeal I suppose)

>Started studying in a 'good' Russian university - but it's mainly for the visa to stay here

>Willing to learn Russian - but it's a process I'm still in

What sort of Russian girls can I expect to attract? Any other advice is welcome

Attached: Panel_Khrushchev_house_in_Tomsk.jpg (2048x1536, 706.91K)

>>Am mid 20s Asian guy from one of the reputable Asian countries
you're a poo, aren't you?

Attached: 1643156042761.jpg (528x438, 27.98K)

obviously not

btw what's life like in spb? are girls cute? does the city look rundown or nice?

I think it depends on the type of asian. Poo in the loo, might as well give up. Slaves are very racist towards them. Kpoper? You may have a chance but only with weeboos if rich.

No fuck India.
I'm yellow

I'm from a rich country and I would normally have a pay of around 4500 USD per month from my industry

Not Korea though

>4500 USD per month from my industry
you can pretty much fuck any girl you want if at least 6/10

This pay is after graduation from bachelor's

Other info: I'm willing to integrate into Russian society - but I can't discount the fact that I'm well-off (so I won't ever be a gopnik) and honestly intelligent in the typical sense - my country did an IQ test and I got into some gifted education program for the top 1%

Okay but is it about the money though? Like I don't think there's any usual way that how much I earn would come up in a conversation - also I don't want gold diggers for long term relationships

Well if you're so smart you should be able to figure it all out

Attached: 1614104890255.png (361x362, 195.94K)

Intelligence is different from Knowledge which I am asking for

That you think you thought of a gotcha is testament to stupidity

You must think that a genius knows every language in the world without a reference eh

>I need knowledge on how to talk and sex women
KEK this ain't rocket science ranjeesh, it works the same everywhere on the planet
>be handsome
>don't be a sperg
>expose yourself to women
>...
>sexo

Attached: 27891760831664.gif (283x513, 1.22M)

Oh well a dumbass who still thinks Im a poo

If you think all countries are the same and advice the same, why ask about what's life like in spb?

And don't act like it's another Croat frog. Your meme country is small enough

Sorry that you don't know anything specific to say but reddit-like generic comments

Find Buryatka, Yakutka or Kazashka
Picrel Kazakh writes to me on vk

Attached: VYuZ0AzhlnE.jpg (1534x1920, 729.64K)

>also I don't want gold diggers for long term relationships

bro you are asian you arent going to get anything better than that

Attached: gwizu4xy1rz71.jpg (246x250, 8.3K)

I'm not saying all countries/cultures are the same, but sexual attraction works literally the same way because it's a species/evolution thing and not a culture thing.

Attached: 956268D7C3C345BC92E021F448C4268B.jpg (750x929, 291.52K)

I mean she's cute but I didn't come to Russia for sushi and noodles. Tell me what sort of Russian ethnic chicks would be into me

Aw

Missing the point. Different social classes and cultures meet and look for different things.
You're absolutely wrong if you think the country you're from doesn't shape how people perceive you

>i want an ethnic russian gf to genuinely love me

Attached: 1642750093673.png (517x488, 66.15K)

Nice one

Basically if you aren't going to be the provider and pay all her bills and take her shopping and buy her iPhone you wont get much. Russian women think they have pussies of gold. They dont care about mens looks as much, women are expected to be beautiful but men are more valued for their resources and money than appearance.

Dude you're either handsome and get girls or you're uggo and don't get girls. Simple as.

Attached: w3t.png (808x793, 513.2K)