Why is schizophrenia so common in the united states?

Why is schizophrenia so common in the united states?

Attached: EFA42FBC-5CC7-4480-BA81-83C749B08035.jpg (948x957, 190.25K)

what's your problem lady?

Attached: 1643511482842.png (980x526, 547.28K)

literally no mental health care

>lol what's wrong with these schizos xD
>men with beards pretending to be women perfectly natural

Attached: 1614104442284.jpg (1080x1080, 161.2K)

You're not american but you aren't taking your meds either

i will never take my meds

Attached: 1614728559658.jpg (1242x1107, 414.97K)

based

he is the med

The average Any Forums poster

>implying Any Forumsturds can afford cars

reeks of insecurity

Read Iron Gates. It is a terribly written novel about a brutal warlord state that makes a postapocalyptic hellscape actively worse by constantly running psyops on their own men and using death cults to inspire them to greater depths of depravity.
That's what the US is doing to its own Population, albeit more subtly. Hell, the book itself was part of one such psyop.

>terribly written novel
What about a good novel?

We have absolutely dogshit mental health infrastructure, just look at the homeless population

America is an object lesson in what happens when all normal, organic social bonds break down and people are raised exclusively via megacorporations via TV and the internet. The right, contrary to popular belief, is even more guilty of this than the left.

The results are both hilarious and deeply disturbing for the future of humanity.

Attached: everything-i-say-is-right.png (406x271, 50.86K)

my theory is that it's caused by their environment
majority of americans live in a suburban development with only connection to facilties like stores, healthcare institutions, schools, workplaces, places of leisure being a road you travel by car.
this makes them isolated.

in the US until you're of age where you can obtain a driver's license, you're essentially under house arrest for your entire childhood and most of teenagehood. You're not afforded any autonomy at all, the only way to leave the suburban development and experience life is asking your parents to drive you somewhere.

It is unheard of to let children in america play on a playground without supervision of at least one adult. American children don't go to school by themselves. They're either driven back and forth by their parents or are shuttled by a school-operated bus.

A 15 year old american child did not grow up in the same way a 15 year old European child did.
I'm not saying parental supervision bad but there's a point where you should let the child do it's thing.

This is why americans turn into schizoids. They're mental 8 year old in the body and legal freedom of a 25 year old but with

Attached: FFZ04WsXwAA-EbK.jpg (639x747, 60.13K)

Except Asians grow up in suburbs and don't turn out like this. There's something specific within the white experience that turns them into this

*with no parental figure to stop them from doing something.

This parental figure of early childhood gets replaced by government authority in the US in the form of police officers which are violent psychos too and prefer just shooting someone

Asia has a shame culture that represses outwards displays of deviant behavior.

They're still really fucked up on the inside, they just don't publicly act like autists.

Number one exporters of mental illness.

Attached: 1643568831411.jpg (4655x3087, 1.42M)

it starts with N

Tbh we have a lot of greentards so it evens out.