Brazil IS Latin America

Neoconservative pro-American shills fuck off!

Attached: patria grande.jpg (483x634, 45.9K)

>ooga booga we are americans too because we are in the American Continent
>we arent Latin americans despite being in Latin America

i kek'd at the cute cholita between all those hurr we wuz inca communist rebels n shieeet

licks cuban comunist party's boots

Latin America should be united under a marxist peasant-proletariat alliance to topple the americoid menace like Che Guevara wanted

El pueblo, Unido

Elect whoever you want it doesn’t matter lol, we’ve had a vice grip on this continent for 200 years and we’re never letting it go.

Sublime

>Subcomandante Marcos
>Emiliano Zapata
>Some guy with the Mexican flag
>South America

iuuu, gente fea

At least cubans respect brazilians as human beings unlike white americans

We don't respect ourselves so we shouldn't expect respect from anyone either.

>Lula is base-

Attached: pt-diabo-300x225-9b60d08c.jpg (300x225, 16.88K)

>white americans
Who are these mythical creatures

Attached: 1585511700586.jpg (576x1024, 59.43K)

Lula will win

These days the stocks of a local oil company went down because Lula said that the dividends should not go to wall street investors.
The market is already expecting his victory

Cubans cucked us out of Billions and made us build a port there.
You are pathetic

Eventually the tables will turn when zoomers who are overwhelmingly brown and lib become the largest voting demographic

kys crioulo

Attached: peneira.jpg (292x499, 48.55K)

cuba basically owns the PT, newfriend

>no cultural reference to Brazil, whipala randomly threw in the area with less indigenous people on the country, Spanish language only
I try solidarizing with our neighbors but they don't respect us (half of the population of South America). Most of the time people talk about Latin America they mean Hispanic America, see If you guys want solidarity you should at least recognize our existence. I'm 100% in favor for a common struggle to fight American imperialism, but I won't discard my culture and nation in the process.

Also
>patria grande.jpg
they probably downplay us so much because the existence of a unified Portuguese speaking country in the Americas cause immense jealousy and is an obstacle for the total unification